Millenium Pipeline

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I see pipe, 3' diameter being stockpiled next to Port Dick Park, just outside village limits for the big natural gas line. This is some big pipeline.

Will go under river by bridge, then over Rogers Mtn. and points East. following existing small line.

Guest Guest

Yep, pipeline coming to a neighborhood near you. Don't expect any improvement in gas prices though, this just helps the profits, like everything else.

Guest Guest

My understanding of the Millennium project is that it will be supplying the downstate area only. The pipeline is only passing through our community. It will be like limited access highway with no exit anywhere near the Binghamton area.

In short, NO benefit to our community other than the indirect benefits of local people that might be able to get a job working on the project or local suppliers that might be providing minor materials.

Guest Guest
My understanding of the Millennium project is that it will be supplying the downstate area only. The pipeline is only passing through our community. It will be like limited access highway with no exit anywhere near the Binghamton area.

In short, NO benefit to our community other than the indirect benefits of local people that might be able to get a job working on the project or local suppliers that might be providing minor materials.

And some property owners. That is it.

Archived