John McCain Will Keep Pro-Life Abortion Plank in Republican Party Platform

Guest The Real AFC

Guest The Real AFC
In an interview last week, presidential candidate John McCain said he would keep the pro-life plank on abortion in the Republican Party's platform. The party currently calls for a human life amendment to the Constitution that would provide legal protection for unborn children.

http://www.lifenews.com/nat3804.html

Discuss.

Guest one issue voter

I don't care how many innocent people die in our occupation of Iraq or how far into debt this country goes or how many death row prisoners are put to death, as long as we have a pro life president. I know, wealthy and middle income women will still get their abortions in Canada, and some poor women will die in a basement somewhere having an illegal abortion, I won't adopt any of these children but this is my one issue. I have no wealth. I make less money than I used to. But I will not vote with blacks or homosexuals.

I am a proud Republican.

Guest Guest

If anything as a country, we are nothing if we continue to kill babies. Womens right to choose? You made your choice when you took your panties off.

Guest A Reasonable Atheist
If anything as a country, we are nothing if we continue to kill babies. Womens right to choose? You made your choice when you took your panties off.

I assume you are more than in favor of abortion in cases of rape, incent, or other coercion then?

Guest The Real AFC

You are so right. There is NOTHING WORSE than murdering babies. Even first degree murder pales in comparison.

Guest Guest
I assume you are more than in favor of abortion in cases of rape, incent, or other coercion then?

Just because a woman has been raped, been involved in incest, or an other horrible crime, does not give her the right to commit a FAR WORSE crime of MURDER. No way..... :angry:

Guest The Real AFC
Just because a woman has been raped, been involved in incest, or an other horrible crime, does not give her the right to commit a FAR WORSE crime of MURDER. No way..... :angry:

The above was me.

Guest Praise the Lord
The above was me.

How do we know - you are the Real AFC???

The REAL AFC always had a tag line on the bottom of his post - You are probably a fake or got lazy!!!!

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

Luke 6:37

Guest The Real AFC
How do we know - you are the Real AFC???

The REAL AFC always had a tag line on the bottom of his post - You are probably a fake or got lazy!!!!

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

Luke 6:37

On or just after May 19th, I will post as normal. I have a hard time trying to log on... It will be corrected on May 19th. :lol:

Do you understand what your quote states in terms of fighting sin in our world? We are not to CONDEMN or JUDGE souls! Likewise, we are not to punish people for SINS. Only the Lord who is sinless can. That is why we can't throw the first stone...

Guest A Reasonable Atheist

When does life start? Conception? Ejaculation? First week, month, year? When?

It is a ball of cells, it has no soul, no one does.

Guest Guest

Ask yourselves this very important question:

How many of the Conservative, Republican, Family Values, Pro-Life politicians in the congress or presidency have submitted legislation to overturn roe v wade?

The answer is none.

Yes they will keep it on the platform because with it there you will vote for them but they will never work to get rid of it because then they wouldn't have it on the platform.

Remember, during most of the Bush administration the party of family values controlled the house, senate and presidency yet they did nothing to overturn roe v wade. Waging war elsewhere and of course coddling to the oil companies was far more important that something as unimportant to them as overturning that legislation which makes abortion legal.

Archived