Is it in their blood

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Our new Gov admitted to an affair. I am willing to bet that there are very few men out there who havnt had one. Help us understand, WHY? Does your I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY really act as a brain? If so I think we need to find a way to educate the I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY. Men make really bad decisions when they are thinking with their "small head" What makes them do it? I have heard that it has nothing to do with emotions,that it is just sex.What about morals. Perhaps that is why a lot of married women stop having sex.. No emotion- just scratching an itch.

I personally am sick of this- priests,politicians,husbands,fathers... Can we trust anyone

Guest Guest
Our new Gov admitted to an affair. I am willing to bet that there are very few men out there who havnt had one. Help us understand, WHY? Does your I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY really act as a brain? If so I think we need to find a way to educate the I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY. Men make really bad decisions when they are thinking with their "small head" What makes them do it? I have heard that it has nothing to do with emotions,that it is just sex.What about morals. Perhaps that is why a lot of married women stop having sex.. No emotion- just scratching an itch.

I personally am sick of this- priests,politicians,husbands,fathers... Can we trust anyone

His wife admitted to an affair at the same time as he was having his. At least they brought it out in the beginning AFTER he was sworn in as gov --

Guest Guest

Your best bet is to never trust a man. Even though the affairs and infidelities you hear and read about are a minority of men, if you don't ever trust one, you'll never get burned. Even though there are trustworthy, honest men in this world, forget thinking you'll ever find one. Hole up, hunker down and prepare for a long, lonely life of solitude.

Get yourself a few battery operated devices. You'll need more than one. They break down eventually when you use them often and put them through rigorous useage.

Generalizing about people and gender is always the safest way to approach life. Make sure you teach your kids to do the same, and if you failed to do that, don't neglect to drill these ideas into your grandkids' minds.

Guest Guest

Yes please let me address this issue for you. Some men hav hey get your hands off me baby sorry now where were we oh yea men and their pants. UMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOO

Guest Guest

It's a good thing women never cheat.

Otherwise, you wouldn't have that high and mighty moral ground to stand on.

Guest Consider yourself trolled

ha you tried typing in pen!s :D You can thank a troll poster about a month ago for that.

Guest Refuse to Cheat

All I have to say is I'm an 18 year old man and still a virgin. I am trying to keep it that way until marriage because I see all the problems your dick can get you into.

Archived