Seton Will Cruise to STAC EAST

Guest Jay Billis

After coming off a hyped win i would have thought seton would have crushed windsor. well windsor hung with them but were out done in every aspect of the game including their fan clubs. i mean did you see seton they were rolling deep. by the way thanks joe for giving seton the STAC EAST crown. it all your fault joe so go party it up at murray's after losing!!

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Everyone....I am an idiot.

I called a Seton choke, but the only choking occured while i was DELETED.

Seton is the better team.

Truth=I am an Idiot....sorry

After coming off a hyped win i would have thought seton would have crushed windsor. well windsor hung with them but were out done in every aspect of the game including their fan clubs. i mean did you see seton they were rolling deep. by the way thanks joe for giving seton the STAC EAST crown. it all your fault joe so go party it up at murray's after losing!!

It's posts like yours that result in people in this area not liking the Seton program. Get some class, your fan club is an embarassment. The fact that someone from Seton does not step in to keep you clowns from embarassing yourselves and your school is unfortunate.

No one mentioned in earlier posts how Seton's cheerleaders and players were suspended a few weeks ago for inappropriate behavior did they?? Your comments in your post and at the game last nite were classless. Shall we start discussing the suspensions at Seton now??

Guest Windor Tuckt

Bitter from the loss are we? Im just glad to say that at Seton everyone can spell class. I dont know if the Windsor team has ever heard of it. In the end, it was in fact Joe's fault, so let the cheers ring on.

Guest B 4 8 E F 4
It's posts like yours that result in people in this area not liking the Seton program. Get some class, your fan club is an embarassment. The fact that someone from Seton does not step in to keep you clowns from embarassing yourselves and your school is unfortunate.

No one mentioned in earlier posts how Seton's cheerleaders and players were suspended a few weeks ago for inappropriate behavior did they?? Your comments in your post and at the game last nite were classless. Shall we start discussing the suspensions at Seton now??

At least they weren't for anything illegal....like the Windsors players. But hey, you can't blame them. There is nothing to do in Windsor anyway.

Cheerleaders in a bar underage, with fake id is not illegal?

Players cheating on exams is not illegal, but certainly not morally legal is it?Who are you to say ones more acceptable than the other..

Sure these are not good but they served their suspension and that was that....Windsor did the exact same thing, one game and they were back, so I don't really see the point trying to be made here...

Sure these are not good but they served their suspension and that was that....Windsor did the exact same thing, one game and they were back, so I don't really see the point trying to be made here...

The reason it was brought up in the first place was because posts previously have been throwing that incident in Windsor and Joe D.'s face for 2 weeks now. Your absolutely right all served their suspensions and its a done deal..Should be.... there's Seton posters who don't want to let it go.

Sorry but they were not underage. It wasn't illegal just against the code of conduct. You know what you are talking about though.

OK, they were on Varsity but not underage and drinking illegally. OK, only at Seton!

The problem is that the cheerleading coach told the girls NOT to attend the teen nite downtown, and a few did anyway. They were caught & suspended. They served their punishment.

SETON CHEERLEADERS GO DOWN TOWN!!! HAHA GO SCREW YOURSELF ROMA <33... BY THE WAY EVERYONE WE ENJOYED IT AND PAIGE IS A TWO FACED YOU KOW WHAT BUT SETON CHEERLEADERS LOVE GOING DOWNTOWN AND WE HOPE HOPE ROMA FINDS THIS B/C SHE IS A TERRIBLE COACH!!!

LOVE YOUR CHEERLEADERS WHO WENT DOWNTOWN

Archived