why so angry?

Guest Bobby Baja

Guest Bobby Baja

ya know, i started coming to this site because a friend had turned me on to it. i'm on the west coast and i enjoy reading about the goings on in the southern tier. most of the time it's a good read. kinda gives me the pulse on how things are going there. but i gotta tell you, it appears to me that among the people visiting this site there's some angry dried up maggots peppering almost every thread in here. i know to take the good with the bad and there's gonna be a rotten apple in the bunch. as i read on, i am told to "read between the lines" and sometimes i get lost. (that i don't have all the information.) but what the hey? it just seems like it's been ramping up for a while now. try not to turn this into some sort of societal cess pool and drop all the name calling and badgering. it's almost like a mentally challenged person with a c.b. radio and a phase linear amp. get's a wide broadcast, but mucks up the rest. i've been coming back to broome county every year for two decades and can see the change. but if you are not part of the solution..........................blah blah blah. peace and chicken grease. i know i'm gonna get slammed for this, so bring it on. i'm an adult. i can handle it. just a rant to make me feel better. ;)

Guest Guest
ya know, i started coming to this site because a friend had turned me on to it. i'm on the west coast and i enjoy reading about the goings on in the southern tier. most of the time it's a good read. kinda gives me the pulse on how things are going there. but i gotta tell you, it appears to me that among the people visiting this site there's some angry dried up maggots peppering almost every thread in here. i know to take the good with the bad and there's gonna be a rotten apple in the bunch. as i read on, i am told to "read between the lines" and sometimes i get lost. (that i don't have all the information.) but what the hey? it just seems like it's been ramping up for a while now. try not to turn this into some sort of societal cess pool and drop all the name calling and badgering. it's almost like a mentally challenged person with a c.b. radio and a phase linear amp. get's a wide broadcast, but mucks up the rest. i've been coming back to broome county every year for two decades and can see the change. but if you are not part of the solution..........................blah blah blah. peace and chicken grease. i know i'm gonna get slammed for this, so bring it on. i'm an adult. i can handle it. just a rant to make me feel better. ;)

Rad, dude. Chill

Guest Helpful?

The main problem is the Southern Tier is starting to get a feel of the NYC attitude because of all the transplants. Though there aren't too many you must keep in mind it only takes one person to start a gang or some stupid fad. Much like it only takes one car on the highway going 2 miles an hour under the speed limit to cause a 1 mile back up in the bigger cities. The people on here are mainly just fed up with the attitudes of others, which seems to be creating a domino effect. If you go back to a scenario of a school shooting 99% of the time the parents and classmates of the suspect claim they would never have dreamed of something like this happening out of that child. When in fact all the tension brought on by other people may have been building up inside of that person for a long time. I've always thought of the different sections of the US almost like different countries. The Northeast tends to be cold (as in hateful) and tense. The southeast tends to be at a slower pace, but seems to suffer bitter attitudes over racial tensions which never seemed to be solved like we tend to claim. Out west is alittle more laid back, but seems to have a combination of the attitudes of both racial tensions and just plain tension. The northwest is just a weird place that I would never consider living. The midwest just has all sorts of problems, which randomly take place.

Guest Guest

Troll alert.

"I live on the west coast."

Spare us.

Archived