RoadRunner Blocking BU AGAIN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Once again, ALL of us at BU are being blocked by TWC RR and are unable to send email to RR accounts or have our BU email forwarded to our own RR account. This is at least the 3rd time since Friday that all of BU has been put on the RR block list.

I called TWC, and they frankly don't care!!! "It should be fixed soon." Just like the other three times......

I understand that problems happen, but this is rediculous. It doesn't take a Ph D in networking to manage a block list!!!

I HATE TWC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I understand that problems happen, but this is rediculous. It doesn't take a Ph D in networking to manage a block list!!!

nor does it require on to spell ridiculous properly

Guest Guest
Once again, ALL of us at BU are being blocked by TWC RR and are unable to send email to RR accounts or have our BU email forwarded to our own RR account. This is at least the 3rd time since Friday that all of BU has been put on the RR block list.

I called TWC, and they frankly don't care!!! "It should be fixed soon." Just like the other three times......

maybe if you kept your punk DELETED self out of traffic this wouldn't happen........

Guest jimmy d

BOO HOOO loserville!!! Cry somewhere else

Guest Guest

Uhmm Last I knew and I may be wrong about this but the Road Runner at Sunny was controlled by thier own IT department you may wanna call your office on campus. The number for this should be in your phone directory or on your bill that you get from them :blink:

Guest guest

perhaps you should be the first in line for that Ph D in networking pal... its more from your end then it is TW. if you cant forward from there to stny.rr account odviously its the forwarding

Guest Guest

I am really impressed with the BS the students caused today. It shows a real lack of respect towards the area and all the residents that live, work, raise a family and pay TAXES so you can come here and do these things you did today.

Your not welcome here, Go Home. As I see it, I would rather my tax rates go up 10% just to have your BS attitude " I'm Better Then You Because I Have PHD" and think we, the residents owe you!

Go Home and don't come back. People got hurt today in those cars that hit each other because of what you did. If It were me, I would throw the leagal BOOK at you and toss the key away !!!!

Grow up and learn the right way to do things. Until then go home and don't come back unit you do learn !!!!

Guest Public Perception 101

...another self absorbed BU student with more money, passed on from the parents, than brains.

Thanks for bringing this to the forum. It supports the stereotype here regarding BU students.

BTW: Perhaps the well educated BU computer admins have a compromised system on campus spewing out a high volume of spam.

Guest Guest
...another self absorbed BU student with more money, passed on from the parents, than brains.

Thanks for bringing this to the forum. It supports the stereotype here regarding BU students.

Someday one of those students will be either an elected official or an Administrator making policy decisions about closing the nursing home your old DELETED will be in.

Guest Guest
Uhmm Last I knew and I may be wrong about this but the Road Runner at Sunny was controlled by thier own IT department you may wanna call your office on campus. The number for this should be in your phone directory or on your bill that you get from them :blink:

I don't live on campus. And RR is blocking all mail from BU servers. It is NOT a problem with us. BU IT does NOT control RR, what are you even talking about?????? It hurts my head to even try and comprehend your stupidity.

But thanks for you smart*** remarks, it speaks well to reveal your ignorance. You burned yourself by acting as if you knew ANYTHING about the situation. Are you representative of the level of intelligence I should expect when dealing with people from Broome County? I certainly hope not!

Guest Guest
I am really impressed with the BS the students caused today. It shows a real lack of respect towards the area and all the residents that live, work, raise a family and pay TAXES so you can come here and do these things you did today.

Your not welcome here, Go Home. As I see it, I would rather my tax rates go up 10% just to have your BS attitude " I'm Better Then You Because I Have PHD" and think we, the residents owe you!

Go Home and don't come back. People got hurt today in those cars that hit each other because of what you did. If It were me, I would throw the leagal BOOK at you and toss the key away !!!!

Grow up and learn the right way to do things. Until then go home and don't come back unit you do learn !!!!

Sooo, the millions brought in by BU students is not welcome?

Perhaps LM in Owego would not feel so great about staying here if you kicked out their #1 recruitment pipeline?

You are sooooo stuck in 1950! No one thinks you owe us, come back to reality, we are losing you!

Guest Guest
I don't live on campus. And RR is blocking all mail from BU servers. It is NOT a problem with us. BU IT does NOT control RR, what are you even talking about?????? It hurts my head to even try and comprehend your stupidity.

But thanks for you smart*** remarks, it speaks well to reveal your ignorance. You burned yourself by acting as if you knew ANYTHING about the situation. Are you representative of the level of intelligence I should expect when dealing with people from Broome County? I certainly hope not!

Hey DELETED if you are a student wich is what I gathered from you post Sunny controls the road runner accounts for the students and teachers you don't need live on campus DELETED. When I hadmy service from Sunny I didn't live on campus eithier but I did get modem from sunny as well as my bill everymonth and when I paid that bill I didn't pay TW I payed at the campus.So whydon't you learn WTF you are talking about. SorryI tried to help your sorry DELETED!!!! :angry:

Archived