BU Protest

Guest TBLsucks

Guest TBLsucks

From ourselves, thank God someone is paying attention to the horrible things we are doing in Iraq, all in the name of Big Oil. I hope they stay mobilized, and protest everyday till someone brings our children home.

Guest Guest
From ourselves, thank God someone is paying attention to the horrible things we are doing in Iraq, all in the name of Big Oil. I hope they stay mobilized, and protest everyday till someone brings our children home.

Wow. How many threads did you start about a handful of off-the-wall college kids acting like kids?

You need help if this is all it takes to get your panties all atwist.

I'm sure glad you're not my parent.

Guest Guest

semper fi- does that translate to humiliate civilians and kill puppies?

disgusting video of our troops

I hope all you d-bags who said the protesters should be shot have the same thing in mind for these wastes of humanity

Guest Extremely Pi55ed

screw you DELETED, I support the troops and what they have accomplished thus far. Have you ever been in a DELETED war. Probably not, so you don't understand what is going on. Plus the media hides so much that there is much more to be accomplised overseas than you realize :angry:

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*

"The horrible things we are doing in Iraq". Where do you get your news from? As a former Marine we have and still are doing extraordinary things for the people in Iraq. You actually can give a shit about my Marines considering your statement. You don't show support for us by saying we are doing horrible things over here. You are so off base, and have no DELETED clue. By the way, the few bad things that have happened over here are isolated instances, and should not be twisted into some politcal DELETED. I am so sick of you pathetic imps saying bring our troops home, this is a unjustified war. Whatever the reason we are over here, I would rather finish the job, than have sniveling, whining liberals say yrs after a pull out, see our troops died for nothing. Less not forget that after WWII we were in Japan after the war and still are to this day. I don't remember hearing that was a call to bring the troops home. You see, its called principle.

SEMPER FI

Guest Guest
screw you DELETED, I support the troops and what they have accomplished thus far. Have you ever been in a DELETED war. Probably not, so you don't understand what is going on. Plus the media hides so much that there is much more to be accomplised overseas than you realize :angry:

the media does hide stuff - I never saw that video on the six oclock news

Guest Guest
"The horrible things we are doing in Iraq". Where do you get your news from? As a former Marine we have and still are doing extraordinary things for the people in Iraq. You actually can give a DELETED about my Marines considering your statement. You don't show support for us by saying we are doing horrible things over here. You are so off base, and have no DELETED clue. By the way, the few bad things that have happened over here are isolated instances, and should not be twisted into some politcal DELETED. I am so sick of you pathetic imps saying bring our troops home, this is a unjustified war. Whatever the reason we are over here, I would rather finish the job, than have sniveling, whining liberals say yrs after a pull out, see our troops died for nothing. Less not forget that after WWII we were in Japan after the war and still are to this day. I don't remember hearing that was a call to bring the troops home. You see, its called principle.

SEMPER FI

yes - extraoridinary things - we killed a quarter million of them so far. fabulous. We keep helping them like that for the next 100 years and their wont be any of them left to help - I mean kill - I mean help

Guest Guest

Wah wah wah.

The Big Bad Media hides everything good in Iraq from all Americans.

How is it that the Leader of the Free World can't hold even one Press Conference to show all of America the photos, slides and videos of all that progress going on over there?

GWB can conduct a multi billion $ "war", but he can't muster enough street cred to publicize a handful of photos of new malls, hospitals, schools and day centers that are supposedly being built in Iraq, that the American media refuses to show us?

Give me a break, dude.

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*
yes - extraoridinary things - we killed a quarter million of them so far. fabulous. We keep helping them like that for the next 100 years and their wont be any of them left to help - I mean kill - I mean help

You are an idiot. We have not killed 250,000 Iraqis, it is the total Iraqis dead as a result of the insurgency. We are not over there just killing radom people you sycophant. There are inocent causualties of war, and that is sad, but in the grand scheme of things I am good with it. You obviously do not support our troops, and are a pinhead. I wish a draft was started, so imps like yourself can see what is going on over there. The Liberal media, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, have pretty much stopped reporting on the war unless there is a bombing, or US troops die. It makes me sick to see that there bitter hatred for the Administration has blinded them to the good being down in Iraq. We were just in going to Iraq. Iraq was a State Sponors of Terrorism before the war. Saddam was giving money to the families of suicide bombers in Palestine as a reward for there actions in the occupied territory.

Guest Guest
You are an idiot. We have not killed 250,000 Iraqis, it is the total Iraqis dead as a result of the insurgency. We are not over there just killing radom people you sycophant. There are inocent causualties of war, and that is sad, but in the grand scheme of things I am good with it. You obviously do not support our troops, and are a pinhead. I wish a draft was started, so imps like yourself can see what is going on over there. The Liberal media, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, have pretty much stopped reporting on the war unless there is a bombing, or US troops die. It makes me sick to see that there bitter hatred for the Administration has blinded them to the good being down in Iraq. We were just in going to Iraq. Iraq was a State Sponors of Terrorism before the war. Saddam was giving money to the families of suicide bombers in Palestine as a reward for there actions in the occupied territory.

I'll say it again: if there were all manner of wonderful progress going on in Iraq (hospitals, bridges, schools, malls, child care facilities, etc.) being built, what is stopping GWB and Darth Cheney from calling the press and showing America and the world? Where's their photos and videos of all the great things going on?

Building a few schools is so top secret they can't show us?

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*
semper fi- does that translate to humiliate civilians and kill puppies?

disgusting video of our troops

I hope all you d-bags who said the protesters should be shot have the same thing in mind for these wastes of humanity

Actually if you knew anything at all, besides that you have a tiny brain. Those were Army, not Marines. To take isolated incidents and exploit them into a grand US scheme of how all of our troops are acting is despicable . I will admit though, that there actions are deserving of a Court Marshall, but to put this in context of the whole war is asinine.

Guest Guest
I'll say it again: if there were all manner of wonderful progress going on in Iraq (hospitals, bridges, schools, malls, child care facilities, etc.) being built, what is stopping GWB and Darth Cheney from calling the press and showing America and the world? Where's their photos and videos of all the great things going on?

A new poll of 2,200 Iraqis conducted by ABC News, the BBC, ARD German TV and the Japanese broadcaster NHK shows much improved attitudes across virtually every aspect of life in Iraq - though perhaps especially on the security front.

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2...e_progress.html

Guest Guest

A much-wanted war criminal was put on public trial. The Kurdish and Shiite majority was rescued from the ever-present threat of a renewed genocide. A huge, hideous military and party apparatus, directed at internal repression and external aggression was (perhaps overhastily) dismantled. The largest wetlands in the region, habitat of the historic Marsh Arabs, have been largely recuperated. Huge fresh oilfields have been found, including in formerly oil free Sunni provinces, and some important initial investment in them made. Elections have been held, and the outline of a federal system has been proposed as the only alternative to a) a sectarian despotism and B) a sectarian partition and fragmentation. Not unimportantly, a battlefield defeat has been inflicted on al-Qaida and its surrogates, who (not without some Baathist collaboration) had hoped to constitute the successor regime in a failed state and an imploded society. Further afield, a perfectly defensible case can be made that the Syrian Baathists would not have evacuated Lebanon, nor would the Qaddafi gang have turned over Libya’s (much higher than anticipated) stock of WMD if not for the ripple effect of the removal of the region’s keystone dictatorship. Any more questions?

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*

The Administration would love to show it, but the Liberal media does not like to show any good going on. It has been that way since the start of the War. Only FOX News show the good and the bad. So if you want to get the real new, try watching. I know you will not because you are a weak minded individual that only feeds of the negativity.

Guest Guest
The Administration would love to show it, but the Liberal media does not like to show any good going on. It has been that way since the start of the War. Only FOX News show the good and the bad. So if you want to get the real new, try watching. I know you will not because you are a weak minded individual that only feeds of the negativity.

Right.

You want me to believe that the Pres. of the US can't call a Press Conference to show still photos and videos of progress in Iraq?

Either you're nuts, or you think we're all really stoopit, or both.

If GWB called for a PC and said the topic was going to be Iraq and invited all major media outlets to bring their cameras, the line would be two miles long to get in the door.

Stop talking as if GWB is some sort of victim of some Grand Conspiracy.

Stoopit doesn't sell very well here.

Guest Guest

If you guys have such an antipathy towards oil, why don’t you just stop using it? No riding, no heat, no clothes, no food. Sounds like a liberal’s dream!

Guest Guest
Right.

You want me to believe that the Pres. of the US can't call a Press Conference to show still photos and videos of progress in Iraq?

Either you're nuts, or you think we're all really stoopit, or both.

If GWB called for a PC and said the topic was going to be Iraq and invited all major media outlets to bring their cameras, the line would be two miles long to get in the door.

Stop talking as if GWB is some sort of victim of some Grand Conspiracy.

Stoopit doesn't sell very well here.

Hey Prof. Stoopit:

Poll: Iraqis See Progress

A new poll of 2,200 Iraqis conducted by ABC News, the BBC, ARD German TV and the Japanese broadcaster NHK shows much improved attitudes across virtually every aspect of life in Iraq - though perhaps especially on the security front.

READ MORE..........POST LESS!

Guest Guest
Hey Prof. Stoopit:

Poll: Iraqis See Progress

READ MORE..........POST LESS!

BDS Guy again, I see.

2,200 Iraqis?? Wow. What a huge sampling. I can get a poll of 2,200 Americans who still believe that Roosevelt is still the President.

Do you know anything about polls at all?

There was a protest on the streets of Baghdad last week about the continuing levels of violence in that city.

I won't stoop to your childish level to call you names, although I am tempted.

Guest Guest
BDS Guy again, I see.

2,200 Iraqis?? Wow. What a huge sampling. I can get a poll of 2,200 Americans who still believe that Roosevelt is still the President.

Do you know anything about polls at all?

There was a protest on the streets of Baghdad last week about the continuing levels of violence in that city.

I won't stoop to your childish level to call you names, although I am tempted.

Evidently, you are the one who doesn't understand polling. If done correctly, 2,200 "anyones" would make an acceptable sampling. Unless, of course, their opinions differ from your's.

I'll tell you, its never a dull moment with these lunatic defeatocraps.

Guest Guest

Cause and effect. eer hear of it? if we did not invade - there would not have been a quarter million dead iraqis. we killed many (150,000 is the estimate bush uses, so it is probably more) and the "insurgency" ie resulting civil war killed many more.

Archived