1 Day on the job and now Paterson is in the Hot Seat

Guest Not Again

Guest Guest

According to the article...one of the women he had an affair with "currently serves under him" in the Executive Offices......that's a delicate way of putting it.

They're all scum.

I wonder how much campaign money and/or tax money Libous has squandered in a similar manner?

Guest Guest
someone is ready between the lines... she was working for him .. does that automatically say he used state money for motels?

Did you read the article? If you did, you would not be asking this question.

Guest Guest
Did you read the article? If you did, you would not be asking this question.

Enough is enough already. We have more important things to do then dig dirt.

How would you like your laundry air'd in public?

Closet Case's you all are

Guest Guest
Enough is enough already. We have more important things to do then dig dirt.

How would you like your laundry air'd in public?

Closet Case's you all are

Sorry pal. He admitted it. He stated it. He will be gone.

No dirt was dug. He supplied it to us.

He is stupid. He needs to go.

Guest Guest
No, no the cocaine was simply a Harlem fundraising tool.

HEY PEOPLE MAKE Mistakes in their lifes..too bad you are so PERFECT. AND HE GREw up in Harlem..Give him a break..everyone has made mistakes in their lives..at least he is honest and admits it when others just lie...

Guest Guest
HEY PEOPLE MAKE Mistakes in their lifes..too bad you are so PERFECT. AND HE GREw up in Harlem..Give him a break..everyone has made mistakes in their lives..at least he is honest and admits it when others just lie...

It is not a matter of making mistakes, it is a matter of what those mistakes are. He committed felonies. He is a liar and a cheat. He lies to his wife and to the people who have entrusted him with their confidence.

He has multiple personality issues on many levels.

He needs to resign immediately.

Guest Guest
It is not a matter of making mistakes, it is a matter of what those mistakes are. He committed felonies. He is a liar and a cheat. He lies to his wife and to the people who have entrusted him with their confidence.

He has multiple personality issues on many levels.

He needs to resign immediately.

Using cocaine 20 years ago is still a felony??

I'd better leave the country.....now.

Guest Guest
If every elected official, taxpayer funded worker and military person quit immediately who has ever used coke or smoked pot, 75% of them would be unemployed tomorrow.

You need a reality check here.

Oh, so if everyone does it, it is OK. Your mind has turned to mush from doing too many drugs.

Paterson has not one, but many very serious personality disorders. He needs to resign immediately.

Guest Guest
Oh, so if everyone does it, it is OK. Your mind has turned to mush from doing too many drugs.

Paterson has not one, but many very serious personality disorders. He needs to resign immediately.

Like you know anything about me.

I didn't say it was ok if "everyone" did it. Nor did my example say anything about "everyone" doing drugs.

But you're better at overexaggerating and stating the ridiculous than dealing realistically with anything.

I do see, however, that you're extremely capable at diagnosing mental illness of people you don't know, never met, and have only read about in the news.

You are so smart, it's scary.

Guest Guest
Like you know anything about me.

I didn't say it was ok if "everyone" did it. Nor did my example say anything about "everyone" doing drugs.

But you're better at overexaggerating and stating the ridiculous than dealing realistically with anything.

I do see, however, that you're extremely capable at diagnosing mental illness of people you don't know, never met, and have only read about in the news.

You are so smart, it's scary.

This is about Paterson, not about me. Why are you so off topic?

Now we find out that Paterson went to South Carolina with his "ex-girlfriend" in 2007 and stayed in the same motel with her. They went to work on Hillary's campaign. And he billed the state for the trip.

Like I said, Paterson has multiple serious personality disorders.

He needs to resign, immediately.

Guest Guest
This is about Paterson, not about me. Why are you so off topic?

Now we find out that Paterson went to South Carolina with his "ex-girlfriend" in 2007 and stayed in the same motel with her. They went to work on Hillary's campaign. And he billed the state for the trip.

Like I said, Paterson has multiple serious personality disorders.

He needs to resign, immediately.

I made it about you when you started your overblown statements and exaggerations. Nice evasive tactic, though.

Did you remember to send him a bill for your professional psychoanalytic diagnosis?

@

Guest Guest
Using cocaine 20 years ago is still a felony??

I'd better leave the country.....now.

i AM Sure you would be surpirsed at how many politicians still use cocaine..better get them all drug tested..

Guest GUEST

You must live in the dark ages..GROW Up..YOU EVANGELIST

Guest Guest
BUT..I DON'T AGREE with him screwing around on taxpayers dollars..

@

You are not the only one who doesn't like the fact that he is wasting taxpayer's money.

He is now the third high ranking Democrat in New York that does not understand right from wrong.

Hevesi, Spitzer and now Paterson.

Archived