Cant find good help

Guest Ghost Guest

Guest Ghost Guest

Why do we have these weirdos in our stores in bc? i was in a store and the boy (i guess he was a boy but i couldnt tell fa shizzel) had blue hair! i mean, it used to be that if you had hair that was like 5 different colors and looks lik it was combed with a mixer and tattoos all over your whole arms and face, you wouldnt get a job no where. i dont like being waited on by these kind of people. they dont have any respect and they are rude and nasty. plus, som of them dont even speak english! if your going to work in my country, learn my language! and get a haircut!

Guest Rainbow City
Why do we have these weirdos in our stores in bc? i was in a store and the boy (i guess he was a boy but i couldnt tell fa shizzel) had blue hair! i mean, it used to be that if you had hair that was like 5 different colors and looks lik it was combed with a mixer and tattoos all over your whole arms and face, you wouldnt get a job no where. i dont like being waited on by these kind of people. they dont have any respect and they are rude and nasty. plus, som of them dont even speak english! if your going to work in my country, learn my language! and get a haircut!

Welcome to Matt Ryan's RAINBOW CITY!!!

Guest Ghostbuster

Please, don't ask them to learn your language until you learn proper spelling, punctuation and sentence structure. Thank you.

Guest Guest

OMG!!! STFU!!! TROLL POST!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Lord! What store was this???

Guest Guest
i mean, it used to be that if you had hair that was like 5 different colors and looks lik it was combed with a mixer and tattoos all over your whole arms and face, you wouldnt get a job no where. i dont like being waited on by these kind of people. they dont have any respect and they are rude and nasty. plus, som of them dont even speak english! if your going to work in my country, learn my language! and get a haircut!

Because, as we all know, people who can't speak English want to stand out by having hair that is 5 different colors and tats, etc.

Dolt.

Guest Guest

The kid works at the ADULT BOOK STORE, if you stayed out of there his hair wouldn't bother you so much.

Archived