GWB and the Market

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

3/18/08 Wall Street surges, with blue-chip indicator seeing its best day in 5-1/2 years

http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/18/markets/ma...dex.htm?cnn=yes

The looney left blames GWB for everything negative, but is conspicuously absent when there is good news, This is true of the brain locked libs here on BCV as well as the MSM. These libs can only "ratchet" in one direction. Negative news - always GWB's fault. Positive news - very conspicuous silence.

Guest Guest
3/18/08 Wall Street surges, with blue-chip indicator seeing its best day in 5-1/2 years

The looney left blames GWB for everything negative, but is conspicuously absent when there is good news, This is true of the brain locked libs here on BCV as well as the MSM. These libs can only "ratchet" in one direction. Negative news - always GWB's fault. Positive news - very conspicuous silence.

Yesterday's meteoric rise of the NYSE is going to make the coming crash that much harder. B-52 Ben is under the impression that we can print our way to prosperity by creating as much new money as he thinks we need. If that type of market intervention worked, Zimbabwe would be the richest country in the world.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/JC20Dj02.html

Guest Guest
Yesterday's meteoric rise of the NYSE is going to make the coming crash that much harder. B-52 Ben is under the impression that we can print our way to prosperity by creating as much new money as he thinks we need. If that type of market intervention worked, Zimbabwe would be the richest country in the world.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/JC20Dj02.html

Excellent! You've just made my point. My major point was about good news either not being reported by the liberal MSM or credit not being given to any elected official who just might have and"R" after their name. You've just pointed out another corollary of the locked down tight liberal minds. Good news = bad news. Therefore, it's still GWB's fault.

In summary for you idiots with an agenda: Bad news = good because GWB is bad, good news = is really bad news and GWB is still bad.

Love you guys.

Guest Guest

Cry me a river.

Guest Guest

OH WAIT, THE MARKET IS DOWN TODAY!

Just like the other surge.

Cut interest rates to zero. Print more money. More tax breaks for the rich.

This is great news my nephew is coming to my house Saturday he is the treasurer of his union( brick layers). I will tell him to be very aggressive with his unions money because of this great day. And we are not headed for a crash and GWB will fix the market and have a surplus and balance the budget. And have Social Security in great shape like Clinton did when he got out of office. He can do it after all look what he has done so far for us. Happy days are here again. These union guys will be able to retire early. Oh I am sorry I said union that is a bad word. Is everyone that questions GWB's policies a liberal? How do you become a liberal? Do you have to be water-boarded?

Guest Guest
Excellent! You've just made my point. My major point was about good news either not being reported by the liberal MSM or credit not being given to any elected official who just might have and"R" after their name. You've just pointed out another corollary of the locked down tight liberal minds. Good news = bad news. Therefore, it's still GWB's fault.

In summary for you idiots with an agenda: Bad news = good because GWB is bad, good news = is really bad news and GWB is still bad.

Love you guys.

You Bushbots are nearly as bad as the Bush bashers.

Today the market gave up nearly all of yesterday's gains. Keynesian economics are fundamentally unsound. As I posted previously, we cannot print our way to prosperity. If that were possible Zimbabwe would be the richest country in the world. Zimbabwe's inflation rate is estimated to be 100,000% annually.

Obviously you have internet access. Therefore you have no excuse for your ignorance besides laziness. Turn off the Fox News and AM radio for awhile and educate yourself.

My only agenda in this thread is a strong economy based on sound money. Currently, this country has neither. This country became an economic powerhouse because of liberty and sound money. We can become so again with a return to a free market and sound money.

Guest Guest

You want to go back to the gold standard and a limited money supply. Is any currency based on the gold standard?

Can you have crazy tax cuts and sound money? How do you pay for the deficits?

Can you have a two front war, tax cuts, and sound money?

Can you have a free market in an economy dominated by multinational mega corps

@

Guest Guest
You want to go back to the gold standard and a limited money supply. Is any currency based on the gold standard?

Can you have crazy tax cuts and sound money? How do you pay for the deficits?

Can you have a two front war, tax cuts, and sound money?

Can you have a free market in an economy dominated by multinational mega corps

@

Sound money requires fiscal constraint. That is one of the redeeming qualities.

I do not believe any country has sound money at this point. Inflation is skyrocketing worldwide. It will come crashing down.

It is rumored that the Chinese and the Russians have been buying up the gold our government and others have been selling. They will win in the long run if we continue on the path we are following.

@

Archived