Would you buy a used car....

Guest P. Wolfowitz

Guest P. Wolfowitz

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/19/bush.iraq/index.html

"Removing Saddam Hussein from power was the right decision, and this is a fight America can and must win."

Because we all know what a threat Saddam was to the U.S. Still trying to sell us that old line, eh GWB?

Almost 4,000 American troops have died in the war, a painful toll that Bush acknowledged.

"For the terrorists, Iraq was supposed to be the place where al Qaeda rallied Arab masses to drive America out. Instead, Iraq has become the place where Arabs joined with Americans to drive al Qaeda out."

Still, large-scale attacks by terrorists and insurgent groups continue in Iraq. Bombings killed six Iraqis and wounded 51 in northeastern Baghdad and Mosul on Tuesday, and the death toll from a Monday suicide bombing in Karbala rose to 50.

Wasn't there a significantly sized protest on the streets of Baghdad last week about the levels of daily violence that persist?

"So we are helping the people of Iraq establish a democracy in the heart of the Middle East," Bush said.

This is ignorance of the highest degree. He should have consulted his History books, if he even knew where to find them. That is, of course, presuming he knows what one looks like and has ever read one.

"Those who ignore history are condemned........"

Guest Guest

I voted for this JERK I thought things would be good with him president. Man was I wrong he is a joke and he is almost gone! time for someone new!

Guest Guest
Let's start the next president right off with another attack on our soil. Then sit back and watch how he/she will respond.

How many kids did you lose over there? Thats what I thought!

Guest Guest
Let's start the next president right off with another attack on our soil. Then sit back and watch how he/she will respond.

If the next Prez is anything like the current one, he/she will respond by sitting in a trance for 8 minutes after he/she is informed of the attack.

A few years later, he/she will attack a nation that had nothing to do with the attack and presents no threat to the US.

It will be helpful if that nation has lots of oil in the ground.

Guest Guest
How many kids did you lose in the Twin Towers?

more americans have died in the war then the world trade center attacks! dont you read the news tard? we are over there for what reason??????? OIL maybe? wow

@

Guest Guest
more americans have died in the war then the world trade center attacks!

So what do you do, weigh the bodies on a scale and see who has more, and then decide who to follow? Your comments made no sense. What will you do when a nuke goes off here? Complain that Bush didnt kill all the terrorists like he said he would?

Guest Guest
So what do you do, weigh the bodies on a scale and see who has more, and then decide who to follow? Your comments made no sense. What will you do when a nuke goes off here? Complain that Bush didnt kill all the terrorists like he said he would?

What will you do when a nuke goes off here?

More than likely say ... WTF are they having fireworks at the BMets again?

Guest Guest
What will you do when a nuke goes off here?

More than likely say ... WTF are they having fireworks at the BMets again?

Thats what they said in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

@

Guest Guest

GWB never said he'd kill all the terrorists. Everyone knows that's impossible anyways.

Guest Guest
GWB never said he'd kill all the terrorists. Everyone knows that's impossible anyways.

Kind of like trying to kill the Boogie Man . <_

@

If the next Prez is anything like the current one, he/she will respond by sitting in a trance for 8 minutes after he/she is informed of the attack.

A few years later, he/she will attack a nation that had nothing to do with the attack and presents no threat to the US.

It will be helpful if that nation has lots of oil in the ground.

This is what BJ Clinton did to Serbia. He attacked a pro-western country that never even considered attacking us, never threatened us, and didn't have the means to attack us. BJ pounded them and killed over 2000 innocent men women and children and destroyed their army making them defenseless against muslim headhunters. But it wasn't for oil, so it was ok, right? :wacko::angry:

Guest Guest
This is what BJ Clinton did to Serbia. He attacked a pro-western country that never even considered attacking us, never threatened us, and didn't have the means to attack us. BJ pounded them and killed over 2000 innocent men women and children and destroyed their army making them defenseless against muslim headhunters. But it wasn't for oil, so it was ok, right? :wacko::angry:

@

Obviously not. But it's ok for GWB to depose Saddam because he's a bad man and a killer and we saved lives in Iraq. Why is that same reasoning ok for Clinton?

Or are you arguing for the sake of arguing again?

@

Guest Guest
Thats what they said in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

@

Hi Pastor Wright may I have permission to attend your church with Obama next week we think so much alike.

YOU DELETED

Guest Guest
Kind of like trying to kill the Boogie Man . <_

@

When your done pass it down to your liberal friends don't want them coming down before President Bush leaves office.

999adultreefer.jpg

@

Guest Guest

Keep waving the white flag- you probably thought it was impossible for the twin towers to come down, too.

Guest Guest
Keep waving the white flag- you probably thought it was impossible for the twin towers to come down, too.

You are foolish.

But suppose you tell us how he or any President is going to kill every member of al qaeda in every single country all over the world in which they have established a presence.

I can't wait to see this.

@

Guest Guest
more americans have died in the war then the world trade center attacks! dont you read the news tard? we are over there for what reason??????? OIL maybe? wow

@

Another small liberal mind run amok. You fail to see the big picture. Saddam left in power was and would have used his money to support terrorism. How long were we to "contain" him? We spent over 8 years with flyovers to enforce the no fly zones. UN resolution after resolution was ignored. UN resolutions authorized military action if not complied to. The fact is, we are there. To pull out would be disastrous.

Guest Guest

So the solution is to present Americans as targets .... forever?

You're right we can kill all of the terrorists, nor can we win a war on "terror". How do you win a war on a tactic.

Since Iraq had no weapons to export, they weren't, in fact, a threat. That's the problem with preemptive strikes, you may be wrong and that makes you a criminal.

Since terrorist acts, like the bombing of the King David Hotel, have been going on for quite awhile in the middle east, do we need to occupy Syria, Iran, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Do we need to attack all of the countries of the world with nuclear weapons, including Israel?

So after six and a half years, does the bin Ladden file get assign to the cold case box since the US with all of its resources can't find him or shut his outfit down.

We like democracy so much, why don't we have a referendum of the Iraqi people to see if they would vote to have us stay until we feel it time to leave.

Better yet, lets give them one year after Bush leaves office to figure out how to live without us, then we begin a phased withdrawal as soon as possible.

The alternative is to elect the republican who cheated on his wife, you know the first one, to continue the war forever.

Guest Guest
You are foolish.

But suppose you tell us how he or any President is going to kill every member of al qaeda in every single country all over the world in which they have established a presence.

I can't wait to see this.

@

You are such a idiot find me the quote produce it you twisted minded little twit. And I know you'll come back with a speech quote along the lines of we won't rest until we have defeated the terrorist that want to destroy our nation. Or something that resembles that and of course thats over the top for you liberals as well. So you go ahead and produce that quote you idiot.

But then I won't hold my breath.

@

Guest Guest
You are such a idiot find me the quote produce it you twisted minded little twit. And I know you'll come back with a speech quote along the lines of we won't rest until we have defeated the terrorist that want to destroy our nation. Or something that resembles that and of course thats over the top for you liberals as well. So you go ahead and produce that quote you idiot.

But then I won't hold my breath.

@

Please try again in legible English.

Archived