Question for law enforcement on SUNY incident.

Guest Guest-Barney Fife-*

Guest Guest-Barney Fife-*

Not to minimize the stupidity on the parts of the SUNY protesters but, can someone please guide me to the laws that govern traffic movement?

I would like to find what level of authority a cop would have that they could just block off a section of the Vestal parkway, and allow people to occupy a driving lane.

Lets be serious. The Vestal f&%king parkway?

Was it the intention of the protesters to have as many vehicles as possible read their signs? If so I will glady cover the cost of a charter bus. Then I will drop you off on I-81 at the 17 split. You can wave all the signs you want. I'd bet if the cops aren't there you wouldn't step near the white lines.

I am not bashing cops at all. Personally, they should have utilized a tazer. There is no need to endanger cops when more effective, non lethal measures are available. Let's face it, I saw a female cop in the video who wasn't subduing anyone. And I think I saw a Vestal cop that was literally 4'11". What's his plan, a bite on someones knee? That's a joke but seriously, why physically get involved when one tazer application to the loudest mouth there would make all the others step back.

Cops must do their job. Non compliance is not an option.

Suny is not everything they claim it is. Go stand on State Street on Fri or Sat nite.

There is the future of tomorrow.

NON COMPLIANCE should automatically get you tazed.

Guest Guest

Thread #9 about this subject.

You lost your little mind over a little incident with some unruly students who blocked traffic for 20 minutes.

I can imagine what happens at your house when someone puts the toilet paper on the spindle the "wrong" way.

It must be WW III when that happens.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest jimmy b

You lost your little mind over a little incident with some unruly students who blocked traffic for 20 minutes.

I can imagine what happens at your house when someone puts the toilet paper on the spindle the "wrong" way.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A law was broken you moron and people got hurt in car accidents. Go smoke some more pot.

Guest Guest

QUOTE (jimmy b @ Mar 19 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A law was broken you moron and people got hurt in car accidents. Go smoke some more pot.

So you made 9 or 10 threads about this subject in order to call anonymous people names?

Congrats on your wonderful accomplishment today.

Guest Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CAUTION: This propaganda is laced with hyperbole....

Its time to withdraw from the War on Bush-- your side is hopelessly lost in a quagmire.

Guest Jim m
So you made 9 or 10 threads about this subject in order to call anonymous people names?

Congrats on your wonderful accomplishment today.

You must be a bu "student". :lol::lol::lol::lol: . What a joke

@

To those genetically challenged Skippys & Muffys who decided that their right to protest gave them the right to disregard the safety of the public, ya got JUST what you deserved. You were given the chance to leave or move peacefully to another area to continue. You chose to ignore the law, so you suffered the consequences. Boo Hoo Hoo. The laws are for everyone, we don't decide what laws to obey or not obey. You do the crime, you'll do the time. END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Archived