Really bad news for BDS Guy

Guest Darth Cheney285BFB

Guest Darth Cheney285BFB

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/19/bush.poll/index.html

Just 31 percent of Americans approve of how President Bush is handling his job, according to a poll released Wednesday, the anniversary of the start of the conflict in 2003.

Sixty-seven percent of those questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey disapprove of the president's performance.

The 31 percent approval number is a new low for Bush in CNN polling and is 40 points lower than the president's number at the start of the Iraq war.

"Bush's approval rating five years ago, at the start of the Iraq war, was 71 percent.

Holy crap. A drop from 71% to a new low of 31%.

How low can you go, GWB??

Guest Guest

Last December the Democratic Congress received an Approval rating of 28%!!

That's right, people, more people are dissatisfied with the Democrats than with - well, really - with anybody! I scoured the list, and they are the largest getter of Negatives. (In the interest of full disclosure, VP Cheney Positive is at 30%, so he, at the very least, ties with the Democrats).

So you're asking yourself, "what does this all mean, John?" Or, Mac. Or some of you who haven't got the memo yet, Beth…I'M NOT BETH!

What it means, is that for all their Bush-bashing, they have *worse* numbers that anyone they are bashing. But, it gets no press. I wonder why? What with the fair, center news organizations like CNN, The New York Times, and MoveOn.org

@

Guest Guest
Last December the Democratic Congress received an Approval rating of 28%!!

That's right, people, more people are dissatisfied with the Democrats than with - well, really - with anybody! I scoured the list, and they are the largest getter of Negatives. (In the interest of full disclosure, VP Cheney Positive is at 30%, so he, at the very least, ties with the Democrats).

So you're asking yourself, "what does this all mean, John?" Or, Mac. Or some of you who haven't got the memo yet, Beth…I'M NOT BETH!

What it means, is that for all their Bush-bashing, they have *worse* numbers that anyone they are bashing. But, it gets no press. I wonder why? What with the fair, center news organizations like CNN, The New York Times, and MoveOn.org

@

Congress has a Dem majority by a very small margin. the minority of almost half is Repugnican.

So GWB gets a full 31% and your Rep. Congressmen get a full 28%.

It doesn't look good for you guys.

@

Archived