Local prescription prices

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I used a link a few months ago for a website where I can input a name of a scrip and get prices for most of the local drugstores.

Does anyone know what that site is?

Thanks.

Guest Guest
I used a link a few months ago for a website where I can input a name of a scrip and get prices for most of the local drugstores.

Does anyone know what that site is?

Thanks.

I dont know the site, but I do know tha a place in Johnson City - called "the Pharmacy" is the cheapest place to buy prescriptions when you dont have insurance. they are half of evryone else

Guest Guest
I dont know the site, but I do know tha a place in Johnson City - called "the Pharmacy" is the cheapest place to buy prescriptions when you dont have insurance. they are half of evryone else

um..... No not true, welfare mart (walmart) is the cheapest!

Guest Guest
um..... No not true, welfare mart (walmart) is the cheapest!

call em both and ask on the prescription you want filled - then we won't be conjecturing - we will have information to make the determintation

Guest Guest

I just ran a few designer drugs on the site and the pharmacy was in deed the cheapest. Now that does not mean they all are the cheapest there - but anyone should run there drug through this site before buying.

Guest CVHATER
I dont know the site, but I do know tha a place in Johnson City - called "the Pharmacy" is the cheapest place to buy prescriptions when you dont have insurance. they are half of everyone else

Call THE PHARMACY and check it out youself

798-0343

Guest Guest
I just ran a few designer drugs on the site and the pharmacy was in deed the cheapest. Now that does not mean they all are the cheapest there - but anyone should run there drug through this site before buying.

I did. The Pharmacy was the least expensive.

@

Archived