if the health dept only knew......

Guest frequent diner

Guest frequent diner

Does anyone still goto panera bread? Im surprised with the roach problem and their storing food on the floor they are still in business. Besides the little stoned glazed-eyed manager yelling at his employees all the time. While entertaining, I cant seem to pay for overpriced food only to puke my brains out afterwords. i see that they smoke inside after closing, is that legal? 7$ for a loaf of bread? your crazy! thats 2 gallons of gas!

Does anyone still goto panera bread? Im surprised with the roach problem and their storing food on the floor they are still in business. Besides the little stoned glazed-eyed manager yelling at his employees all the time. While entertaining, I cant seem to pay for overpriced food only to puke my brains out afterwords. i see that they smoke inside after closing, is that legal? 7$ for a loaf of bread? your crazy! thats 2 gallons of gas!

I don't know about the roaches, or the beady eyed manager, but I quit going in there after they screwed up my order one too many times. How hard can it be to put chicken on a dang salad for crying out loud!

Guest ronald b

Disgruntled employee # 5,2886

@

Guest Guest

QUOTE (ronald b @ Mar 20 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Disgruntled employee # 5,2886

@

No kiddin. What is it with this person? The poster keeps knocking the manager and talking about rats. It's all fictional, Panera is a nice place. I've been many times and will continue to go back. The rats story is a vicious lie to try to hurt their business. However, it's such a stupid post, it is not achieving it's desired result. Panera is still a busy, popular, successful place. woo hoo :P

Archived