hawkins homes

Guest guest

Guest guest

has anyone seen the program on channel 14 from hawkins homes? what a joke! they go on and on about how peofessional they are! if people only knew what they are really all about, they would be appalled! they lie, they are the rudest, unprofessional people you could cross. the old man that owns hawkins has filed bankruptcy on several different occasions and still continues to run the show. they are a bunch of circus freaks there. STEER CLEAR OF HAWKINS. THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL AND BACK!!

Guest Guest
has anyone seen the program on channel 14 from hawkins homes? what a joke! they go on and on about how peofessional they are! if people only knew what they are really all about, they would be appalled! they lie, they are the rudest, unprofessional people you could cross. the old man that owns hawkins has filed bankruptcy on several different occasions and still continues to run the show. they are a bunch of circus freaks there. STEER CLEAR OF HAWKINS. THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL AND BACK!!

You aren't the only one I've heard this from, many have told of horror stories of Hawkins Homes.

Guest Ed Powers
You aren't the only one I've heard this from, many have told of horror stories of Hawkins Homes.

The daughters that work there are hot. I wonder if they'd like to help me by using their demo homes as film studios and by being in some films.

Archived