!st ward dinner tonite

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

just wondering how many of are self serving 1st ward action council hating politicians or wanna bes, will be there schmoosizing with the residents of the 1st ward??

Guest Guest
just wondering how many of are self serving 1st ward action council hating politicians or wanna bes, will be there schmoosizing with the residents of the 1st ward??

It's a little early to be drunk already, isn't it?

Guest country girl

First Ward Action Council is having a spaghetti dinner tonight at the American Legion on Clinton St, I am pretty sure that is what the OP is referring to, some politicians usually go to it.

Guest guest-first warder
First Ward Action Council is having a spaghetti dinner tonight at the American Legion on Clinton St, I am pretty sure that is what the OP is referring to, some politicians usually go to it.

When is the dinner tonight, and what's the admission?

@

Guest country girl

FIRST WARD ACTION COUNCIL 25TH ANNIVERSAY SPAGHETTI DINNER

Event Details

Date: June 24, 2009

Time: 4:30-6:30pm

Location: American Legion, Clinton and Grace Streets, Binghamton, NY 13905

Child Price: ages 5-12 are $2.00; under 5 are FREE

Adult Price: $4.75

Organization: First Ward Action Council

Event Description

Activities include spaghetti dinner and door prizes. Live music will be provided by Curt Osgood and Friends.

Guest Guest
I as a tax payer want to know how are the people chossen to be on the First Ward Action Council. Who controls the monies they receive from the tax payers. I want an audit done NOW!!! If they refuse I will FOIL every document they have every had with the City, State and Fed govt.

Guest Guest

QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 24 2009, 08:12 AM)

just wondering how many of are self serving 1st ward action council hating politicians or wanna bes, will be there schmoosizing with the residents of the 1st ward??I as a tax payer want to know how are the people chossen to be on the First Ward Action Council. Who controls the monies they receive from the tax payers. I want an audit done NOW!!! If they refuse I will FOIL every document they have every had with the City, State and Fed govt.

YOU CANT STAND AN ORGANIZATION THAT DOES GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY CAN YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE BINGHAMTON ANY BETTER?

@

Guest guest-first warder

just wondering how many of are self serving 1st ward action council hating politicians or wanna bes, will be there schmoosizing with the residents of the 1st ward??I as a tax payer want to know how are the people chossen to be on the First Ward Action Council. Who controls the monies they receive from the tax payers. I want an audit done NOW!!! If they refuse I will FOIL every document they have every had with the City, State and Fed govt.

YOU CANT STAND AN ORGANIZATION THAT DOES GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY CAN YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE BINGHAMTON ANY BETTER?

@

What has the FWAC done? Oh, well they made up some "revitalizing signs" for a drug dealing "fish store" that's now out of business, and a cult church across from the HESS gas station. Would anybody like some Kool-Aid?

Guest country girl

@

Exactly!! Just ignore the ignorant. :rolleyes:

What has the FWAC done? Oh, well they made up some "revitalizing signs" for a drug dealing "fish store" that's now out of business, and a cult church across from the HESS gas station. Would anybody like some Kool-Aid?

I LOVE KOOL-AID!!

Guest country girl

What have they done? Let me try to help you.....they have taken several run down properties in this crap hole area and turned them into nice and decent apartments for low income and / or elderly and tried to make it a more decent place, they do low cost home improvement for elderly, they have a program to help assist first time home buyers, during the flood they had grant programs to help flood victims, they have at least two low cost housing facilities for senior citizens which are very nice, etc.

And....WTF "fish store" are you talking about, and exactly what "cult church across from what Hess" are you talking about? :huh:

PS: They also pay school taxes and real estate taxes so dont anybody even go there with the accusations that they dont pay taxes. :rolleyes:

Edit: Another PS: Know what you are talking about before you open your mouth and spew BS.

<_<:angry:

@

Guest Guest

I went to the dinner and thought it was very good. There was a pretty good turnout too and Frank Kitchen di a fantastic job making the sauce. for you naysayers that have some kind of grudge against the FWAC it doesnt matter theyve been around a long time and will probaly outlive you! Theyve restored many properties and have made affordable good clean housing for many. give it up.

Guest Staci
:D:D:D

@

First Ward Action Council was nice enough to help me out throgh a county wide grant -I live in Port Crane, zzmy house had rats, mold and dry rot. They (FWAC)were very nice and hired very qualified workers.

What have they done? Let me try to help you.....they have taken several run down properties in this crap hole area and turned them into nice and decent apartments for low income and / or elderly and tried to make it a more decent place, they do low cost home improvement for elderly, they have a program to help assist first time home buyers, during the flood they had grant programs to help flood victims, they have at least two low cost housing facilities for senior citizens which are very nice, etc.

And....WTF "fish store" are you talking about, and exactly what "cult church across from what Hess" are you talking about? :huh:

PS: They also pay school taxes and real estate taxes so dont anybody even go there with the accusations that they dont pay taxes. :rolleyes:

Edit: Another PS: Know what you are talking about before you open your mouth and spew BS.

<_<:angry:

@

I do know what I'm talking about because about 2 months ago a woman from the FWAC walked into my store and asked me to make signs for the ghetto drug dealing fish store for free! "Help a struggling minority business" was how they put it. Where was she when we started up and had hand written cardboard signs tacked up on the telephone pole? I'm not spewing any BS, just speaking from experience.

@

Archived