Transue: "We've done as much as we can"

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

"We've done as much as we can," said Transue. "I don't know what else we can do."

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/803200366

Transue, you want to know what else you can do? Here I'll tell you, without four committees and a few months of deliberations.

Cancel the wifi project that was supposed to cost $58,000 and will now cost $98,000.

Fire they guy that told the city to allow half the O'Neil-Ross Building (Bucci-Ryan Monument) to stand, costing taxpayers $300,000 to demolish it instead of the former owners. Save his salary.

Fire A&W Block the Community Relations Director and save $34,000 PER YEAR.

Fire Ana Shaelo-Johnson the Youth Director and save $34,000 per year.

Fire Jim Dessauer and prevent another $500,000 from disappearing. Save his salary

Don't give those people $1000 raises per year and $8000 to Tarik Abdelazim.

Don't even get me going on Blight Coordinators and Sustainable Development Coordinators.

Sell the Regency Hotel for $1,000,000 more than the offer Ryan accepted.

Had Abdelazim done his job negotiating the firefighter contract instead of botching it and giving them a 14% increase and four-year deal costing taxpayers $13,000,000 per year making them the most superfluous, overstaffed, overpaid department per capita in all the US you have more cash on hand.

Don't let Ryan build a $1,600 000 Riverlark extension nobody needs or wants.

Don't let Ryan ruin downtown with a needless end damaging Court Street Roundabout that will cost the city a $2,000,000 share.

You have done as much as you can???

You have done nothing but damage!

Holy crap man, you have Luke Day, a high school dropout and pipe fitter on the board??? You might as well have a monkey.

This incompetence is quickly rising to a prosecutable level.

@

Guest Pay through nose

Who do you city fools think your kidding?? It's all going to your wallets to offset your personal increases of living life like you should be.We can not decrease your pay for not doing squat like most of you lazy @&*%$# city workers do daily.I spent 45 years in Binghamton,my Family 85 years but I had to get away from your political bullcrap lines and lies.We boomers say " keep Bingo" and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!You are a dump of a town,if only Link,Johnson even Rod Serling could see you and it now!! You city politicians should be ashamed of yourselves,shame shame shame on you..you spoiled goverment brats..go to your rooms!! :angry::angry:

Guest Guest

It is always amusing when the Press & Sun-Bulletin revises its stories to remove certain comments and questionable quotes.

This was the case in the City water rate increase story today (Friday, March 21, 2008)

"Costs, population loss drive city's water rate increase"

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/803210329

The original story contained the quote from Transue cited above:

"We've done as much as we can," said Transue. "I don't know what else we can do."

The latest version this morning does not have that quote.

Something left out of both stories were the human errors that led to the evacuation of the area around the plant when poisonous gas was released and the fire inside that caused a great deal of damage that has been hushed up.

Remember those?

Again the Press & Sun-Bulletin whitewashes the news.

Guest Guest

Fire??

Wht afire?

Was there a fire?

Can you prove it?

And what's a little chlorine gas among friends????

Hardly anything died.

Only a few neighborhoods were cleared.

No biggie.

What else could we do?

Guest Guest

What he really meant was "We're going to do you as much as we can for as much as we can for as long as we can. What else can we do?"

@

Archived