Another Country station coming!! Gag Me

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just overheard a sales person from a station talking to my boss about a New Country Station coming on March 31st. Do we need more of this crap? Please no more Country!!

Guest guesticle
I just overheard a sales person from a station talking to my boss about a New Country Station coming on March 31st. Do we need more of this crap? Please no more Country!!

The Hawk thrashed the old B107 or whoever it was that tried to compete with them, and they'll do it again.

Speaking of local radio, Q107 has devolved into a WAAL/Bear wanna be with too much classic rock. We live in classic rock hell. KGB does a nice job but can get a bit too heavy.

I know, I know, local radio sucks, get satellite, etc.

Guest county girl

Country music is the best!

@

Guest Guest

Speaking of local radio, Q107 has devolved into a WAAL/Bear wanna be with too much classic rock. We live in classic rock hell. KGB does a nice job but can get a bit too heavy.

You have to be kidding, was button pushing and landed on that and Gloria Estefan is not Classic Rock.

Guest Guest

PLEASE, no more hard rock! Bring on the Country stations!

Guest Guest

I wouldn't mind a real classic rock station in the area. I go to other areas and the stations are great. Most play more than 100 songs over and over and did I say over and over again?

Guest Guest

I wonder which station is changing formats? anyone?

Guest Guest
I hear that Star 105.7/WMRV is switching just in time for the next ratings period!

That's a great idea and that's why it won't happen. They killed that station a couple of years ago.

@

Guest Guesticle

You have to be kidding, was button pushing and landed on that and Gloria Estefan is not Classic Rock.

Gloria Estefan? Ugh. Glad I missed that. I tuned in the other day, they played 2 decent songs, then hit songs by Boston and I think it was Kansas. Either way, it was standard WAAL tripe, not even some deeper cuts.

If you're gonna go classic on an alleged adult rock format, hit some Saga or something progressive.

Radio here indeed sucks.

Archived