pipedream on "protest"

Guest duh

Students depicted a protest which escalated quickly as protesters attempted to defend eachother.

“It was a nonviolent protest. We didn’t use any violence until they started beating people,” said Seyma Bayram, a sophomore at BU who was attending her first protest. “When you try to help your friends , they start beating you too or pepper spray you or threaten to arrest you.”

http://bupipedream.com/current/index.php/articles/view/7614

I find it hard to believe you made it to your second year of college without once learning about the consequences of resisting arrest.

Guest Piped Ream

I WIPE THE DELETED OFF MY DELETED WITH THE PIPE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIPE DREAM = NEWS & VIEWS FOR LONG ISLAND JEWS!!!!!!!!!!

w00t!!!

Guest Guest
I WIPE THE DELETED OFF MY DELETED WITH THE PIPE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIPE DREAM = NEWS & VIEWS FOR LONG ISLAND JEWS!!!!!!!!!!

w00t!!!

Go back to NYC

Guest Guest

Mama DeFlour can't protect them when they get in trouble off school property. The Vestal PD and soon the Vestal Town Court will give them a real world lesson in justice. I hope their court date is sometime in June or July so that they have to return upstate during summer break.

Guest Guest
OOOOOOOOOH, good one. What the DELETED are you, 7 years old? Go DELETED thyself

@

Not going to say anything else. You've proved you're an DELETED on your own :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Not going to say anything else. You've proved you're an DELETED on your own :rolleyes:

Don't start DELETED if you can't handle some abuse, DELETED.

Guest Guest
Don't start DLEETED if you can't handle some abuse, DELETED.

Internet tough guy, give me your name tough guy. Mine's John. We could meet up sometime if you want to handle this like a man.

Guest Guest
Internet tough guy, give me your name tough guy. Mine's John. We could meet up sometime if you want to handle this like a man.

By "meet up", I think this guy means that he wants to have DELETED with this other dude. That's kinda risky, but hey whatever.

@

Guest Guest
Name the place Johnny. Will your mommy let you out? Make sure she dresses you up nice and warm.

Binghamton High School at Midnight tonight, don't be late

Guest Guest
By "meet up", I think this guy means that he wants to have DELETED with this other dude. That's kinda risky, but hey whatever.

@

I said handle like a man, not like a DELETED like you DELETED. Your GF probably has a bigger DELETED than you DELETED

@

Guest Guest
I said handle like a man, not like a DELETED like you DELETED. Your GF probably has a bigger DELETED than you DELETED

@

I thought you weren't going to say anything else. Again, don't make posts here if you're gonna be a DELETED crybaby.

Archived