Mayhem at Fox News: Obama Bashing

Guest Obama Bashing

Guest NON-PEDOPHILE
Dont worry ohomo is not going to win anyway!

@

I AM A TYTPICAL WHITE MALE AND HE WILL GET MY VOTE...........I KICK MYSELF EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I VOTED FOR THAT DRAFT DODGER SILVER SPOONED DELETED BUSH. AND WHY DOES EVERY CROSS-EYED REDNECK TRAILER TRASH LOSER HOMOPHOBE CHANGE HIS NAME IN SOME STUPID WAY. OHOMO.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE REAL GENIUS. MY WIFE AND I GET A REAL KICK OUT OF JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR IDIOTIC HUMOR. WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU INBRED......KEEP 'EM COMIN'. RETARD

Guest Guest
I AM A TYTPICAL WHITE MALE AND HE WILL GET MY VOTE...........I KICK MYSELF EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I VOTED FOR THAT DRAFT DODGER SILVER SPOONED DELETED BUSH. AND WHY DOES EVERY CROSS-EYED REDNECK TRAILER TRASH LOSER HOMOPHOBE CHANGE HIS NAME IN SOME STUPID WAY. OHOMO.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE REAL GENIUS. MY WIFE AND I GET A REAL KICK OUT OF JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR IDIOTIC HUMOR. WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU INBRED......KEEP 'EM COMIN'. RETARD

what are you talking about welfare DELETED? wow if you only knew? what corner is your hooker wife on again? He will never be president you DELETED!

@

Guest Guest
Mayhem At Fox News: Anchor Walks Off Set,...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/21/m...ho_n_92743.html

Ok. I watched videos. It was a debate about what was said by Obama. What a baby. Someone needs to put a diaper on his desk. Fox is right, if someone else said "typical black person", all hell would break loose. I guess its OK to say "typical white person". People of color want an even playing field as long as it slants in their favor. The blacks think they are the only people to ever endure slavery not to mention there is nobody alive anymore that had anything to do with it. My ancestors were enslaved hundreds of years ago. Many cultures were enslaved. An unspeakable thing to do to another human being. There are even black market slaves being sold in todays world. Where are the outcrys for those people? My opinion is for Obama to be a member of his church for 20 years and not know what his pastor stood for is quite unbelievable. To call someone a typical white person is just as inflammatory as the opposite and criticized rightly so. If McCain said "typical black people"... there would be riots in the street.

Guest Guest
..... The blacks think they are the only people to ever endure slavery not to mention there is nobody alive anymore that had anything to do with it.......

Of all the Democratic candidates who ran for office, only 1 had ancestors who were slave owners. Wanna know which one? Obama.

Guest Guest
Of all the Democratic candidates who ran for office, only 1 had ancestors who were slave owners. Wanna know which one? Obama.

yep - on the cheney side of the family

@

Guest country girl

You are a freak. You really should consider getting professional help.

Guest Guest
yep - on the cheney side of the family

@

Sorry, but Obama's ancestors were slave owners. So does he apologize to himself? Is he a typical white person or a typical black person? Does he pay himself reparations?

Guest Guest
Get your facts straight before posting, you sound like a real dope!

Sorry but my facts are straight. I guess you are having trouble with the truth.

Ok. I watched videos. It was a debate about what was said by Obama. What a baby. Someone needs to put a diaper on his desk. Fox is right, if someone else said "typical black person", all hell would break loose. I guess its OK to say "typical white person". People of color want an even playing field as long as it slants in their favor. The blacks think they are the only people to ever endure slavery not to mention there is nobody alive anymore that had anything to do with it. My ancestors were enslaved hundreds of years ago. Many cultures were enslaved. An unspeakable thing to do to another human being. There are even black market slaves being sold in todays world. Where are the outcrys for those people? My opinion is for Obama to be a member of his church for 20 years and not know what his pastor stood for is quite unbelievable. To call someone a typical white person is just as inflammatory as the opposite and criticized rightly so. If McCain said "typical black people"... there would be riots in the street.

You are 100% correct. If the shoe was on the other foot, people of the minority persuasion would be crying foul all over the place and calling for resignations and pulling out of campaigning, etc. You would see Al Sharpton and such over-bearing sensationalists jump on the bandwagon..... but because he was a minority race person himself, well, then it is ok.... NOT!

Here are the facts. 2 of his ancestors owned slaves.

http://wcbstv.com/politics/barack.obama.slaves.2.280542.html

PLEASE. Do not distract from an issue having no relation to Truth.

Firstly, the Freemen (BLACKS) in the early stages of the formation of the USA who owned slaves are not to be brought to the fore. (Where is your sensitivity and diversity Indoctrination?)

Secondly, How dare you give rise to the idea Slaves were not A white European idea. So what if Black Africans went into the Jungle and captured other Blacks?

So what if the Blacks selling their captured were in their mind only selling live meat? How does that differ from what is common today in such places as .......................Forgive my laziness in not wishing to list the hundreds of countries selling slaves.

The danger of Obama is not his ancestors. Obama is dangerous becaus of the agenda he will promulcate.

Learn , Burn, or hide, those are the choices.

Guest Guest
Sorry, but Obama's ancestors were slave owners. So does he apologize to himself? Is he a typical white person or a typical black person? Does he pay himself reparations?

He looks at DELETED like you and thanks god that he is nothing like you.

@

Archived