My friend killed my friend...

The Mole

Today I watched in stunned amazement as a friend of mine killed another friend.

It’s been awhile and I’ve always enjoyed the company of my one friend. Stopping by, having a drink or two and certainly enjoying dinner. Today was a bit different though.

My other friend… One I rarely have the company of, stopped by. I was surprised by the site of him but really paid it no mind. I went about my business as he stood near my Koi pond and then made his way to one of my bare willows. I grabbed a beer and figured what the heck. The sun is out and if he wants to stand in the sun next to my willow, hey, what a day. The sun was out and there was no wind so I figured it was kind of warm. For the first day of spring it wasn’t bad.

For some strange reason my other friend decided to pop on by. I really didn’t even notice but hey that’s what friends do. Heck, this guys been stopping by for some time and scarfing dinner un-announced for a while.

The weird part was my other friend… You know the first one…. Was over by the willow tree all nice and warm but then turned around and in a matter of a second, grabbed and killed my other friend.

Jesus H!!!!

I couldn’t move. I was in shock, stunned….amazed…..

I’ve never witnessed this before. It was as if my one friend had eyes in the back of his head because he turned around and killed my other friend before I even knew he stopped by.

The wild part was when the bouncer, the guy in the black tux showed up and everybody ran.

What a hell of a host. I don’t even know who showed up for dinner. (heck…we were watching Gandhi)

PLAYERS:

Chipmunk

Goshawk

Crow

(Hell of a job players….

Thanks for nature !)

And sometimes a man will allow himself to be killed....

For what?

Happy Easter !

Guest Guest

It’s been awhile and I’ve always enjoyed the company of my one friend. Stopping by, having a drink or two and certainly enjoying dinner. Today was a bit different though.

My other friend… One I rarely have the company of, stopped by. I was surprised by the site of him but really paid it no mind. I went about my business as he stood near my Koi pond and then made his way to one of my bare willows. I grabbed a beer and figured what the heck. The sun is out and if he wants to stand in the sun next to my willow, hey, what a day. The sun was out and there was no wind so I figured it was kind of warm. For the first day of spring it wasn’t bad.

For some strange reason my other friend decided to pop on by. I really didn’t even notice but hey that’s what friends do. Heck, this guys been stopping by for some time and scarfing dinner un-announced for a while.

The weird part was my other friend… You know the first one…. Was over by the willow tree all nice and warm but then turned around and in a matter of a second, grabbed and killed my other friend.

Jesus H!!!!

I’ve never witnessed this before. It was as if my one friend had eyes in the back of his head because he turned around and killed my other friend before I even knew he stopped by.

The wild part was when the bouncer, the guy in the black tux showed up and everybody ran.

What a hell of a host. I don’t even know who showed up for dinner. (heck…we were watching Gandhi)

PLAYERS:

Chipmunk

Goshawk

Crow

(Hell of a job players….

Thanks for nature !)

For what?

Happy Easter !

Maybe you should lay off the booze for a while my friend. What is wrong with you? And, I don't get it.....

Guest Guest

[go: up one dir, main page]

Include Form Remove Scripts Accept Cookies Show Images Show Referer Rotate13 Base64 Strip Meta Strip Title Session Cookies

IPB

Help Search Members Calendar

Search this forum only?

More Search Options

[X]

My Assistant

Loading. Please Wait... Loading. Please Wait...

X Site Message

(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> BCVoice > Local Topics > Local Topics

Reply to this topicStart new topic

My friend killed my friend..., when will it stop???

Options V

The Mole

Rating: 0

View Member Profile

post Mar 21 2008, 09:52 PM

Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 24

Jesus H!!!!

PLAYERS:

Chipmunk

Goshawk

Crow

(Hell of a job players….

Thanks for nature !)

For what?

Happy Easter !

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Guest-Guest-*

post Today, 03:28 AM

Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (The Mole @ Mar 21 2008, 09:52 PM) *

Jesus H!!!!

PLAYERS:

Chipmunk

Goshawk

Crow

(Hell of a job players….

Thanks for nature !)

For what?

Happy Easter !

Maybe you should lay off the booze for a while my friend. What is wrong with you? And, I don't get it.....

+Quote Post

Guest-Guest-*

post Today, 03:32 AM

Post #3

Guests

me either???

@

+Quote Post

Guest-Guest-*

post Today, 04:19 AM

Post #4

Guests

Must be a new shipment of psylocybin mushrooms in town.

+Quote Post

Guest-stop-*

post Today, 05:33 AM

Post #5

Guests

stop huffing paint thinner!

+Quote Post

« Next Oldest · Local Topics · Next Newest »

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members:

> Fast Reply

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Emoticons

Wrap in quote tags

Wrap in code tags

Enable email notification of replies | Enable Smilies | Enable Signature

Forum HomeSearchHelpLocal Topics |-- Local Topics |-- Sports Forum |-- User Questions |-- Public Announcements |-- Local Band Dates |-- Classifieds |-- Motorsports Forum |-- BCVYourNews Forum

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 06:57 AM