The Reason We Are In Iraq

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The reason we are in iraq is to dry up middle eastern oil, so they do not control the price so tightly! Countries that have a lot of oil are for the most part our friends (Canada, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia) Once we get rid of oil in these hotbeds (Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Venezuela) you will that we are in conflict not to get oil but to dry it up!

Guest Guest
The reason we are in iraq is to dry up middle eastern oil, so they do not control the price so tightly! Countries that have a lot of oil are for the most part our friends (Canada, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia) Once we get rid of oil in these hotbeds (Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Venezuela) you will that we are in conflict not to get oil but to dry it up!

This is possibly the most ignorant post I have ever read in my life. Pakistan and Afgahn oil fields? We are in a conflict with Venezula now too? I won't even try to make sense of this drivel, I think reading the post may actually make the whole of society dumber..

Guest Guest
This is possibly the most ignorant post I have ever read in my life. Pakistan and Afgahn oil fields? We are in a conflict with Venezula now too? I won't even try to make sense of this drivel, I think reading the post may actually make the whole of society dumber..

Conflict does not include military involvement, hint your breadsand wheat products are also skyrocketing. Venezuela is an OPEC nation along with afghan and pakistan therefore they all have a word on your oil consumption. Although we only use roughly 10 percent middle eastern oil. Its mostly a domestic resource that makes exxon, shell citgo and hess get richer! Therefore we must dry up the oil in the middle east in order for the US to control the price. We have enough oil in the rockies to live for 10000 years, but we do not control the price !!!!

@

Guest Guest
Conflict does not include military involvement, hint your breadsand wheat products are also skyrocketing. Venezuela is an OPEC nation along with afghan and pakistan therefore they all have a word on your oil consumption. Although we only use roughly 10 percent middle eastern oil. Its mostly a domestic resource that makes exxon, shell citgo and hess get richer! Therefore we must dry up the oil in the middle east in order for the US to control the price. We have enough oil in the rockies to live for 10000 years, but we do not control the price !!!!

@

Um,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what? Is it him or me?

Guest Guest

And all this time I thought it was for the good lookin women

@

Archived