How much is Bush's War costing us?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Another story from the admitted liberal leaning way to the left rag the nation.

Can you say whack job Katrina vanden heuvel.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's use Bushe's estimate: two trillion dollars.

Guest Guest
Check out this story by Col. North. It tells some of the thing that the liberal (bad news) media conveniently leaves out or ignores to promote their agenda. If Clinton or Obama get elected this November and "cut and run"..... God help us.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340048,00.html

It is interesting that you state as fact that the media is liberal, when all studies have shown that the media is indeed not liberal.

Guest country girl

As much as it takes to defend and protect. Plain and simple. I feel sorry for liberals who dont have enough common sense to understand this concept.

Guest Guest
As much as it takes to defend and protect. Plain and simple. I feel sorry for liberals who dont have enough common sense to understand this concept.

Perhaps with all of your wisdom, you can tell us what "defend and protect" has to do with Iraq?

Guest Guest
What "studies" do you sight that says the media is NOT liberal ?????

Every single study that was ever done on this subject came to the same conclusion. Where do you live, in some kind of a bubble?

Guest country girl
Perhaps with all of your wisdom, you can tell us what "defend and protect" has to do with Iraq?

I am assuming you are an adult.........so you should be able to figure that out on your own.

Guest Guest
I am assuming you are an adult.........so you should be able to figure that out on your own.

Well, no one seems to be able to tell us what Iraq has to do with 911, terrorism, WMD, Nukes, alqida, bib laden. Now afghanistan - iran - syria - pakistan and all the diareastans, they all have to do with those things. So I am still not certain what Iraq has to do with "protect & defend".

oh wise one, please bless us with your wisdom.

I think a better question is what Iraq and Afghanistan would cost the USA if we had done nothing. I am not happy with how Iraq was done, but I do believe it had to be done. War is messy. Our freedoms come at a cost. The "can't we just have a big group hug" crowd is not with it.

Guest Johnny Wishbone

When whatever it is you smoked wears off, check recent news reports. They guy that attacked us, or had us attacked, just issued threats, AGAIN, against Europe from his cave in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

Guest Guest
When whatever it is you smoked wears off, check recent news reports. They guy that attacked us, or had us attacked, just issued threats, AGAIN, against Europe from his cave in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

The guy who attacked us is dead. He died years ago. There has been no new pictures or video of him for years.

All he has to do is make a video congratulating the Giants on winning the Super Bowl. But he hasn't, and he can't because he is dead.

Guest Guest
The guy who attacked us is dead. He died years ago. There has been no new pictures or video of him for years.

All he has to do is make a video congratulating the Giants on winning the Super Bowl. But he hasn't, and he can't because he is dead.

Thanks for posting your proof that Osama is dead.

I'm convinced now.

I am curious though....why would he feel the dire need to prove to YOU that he's still alive?

@

Guest Henry K

Ollie should read the following before he celebrates Iraq's oil inductry.

The US would be in much worse shape if we didn't go into Iraq;

We would have captured bin Ladden and dismantled al Qaeda

We would have had a national debt $600B less

4,000 more Americans would be alive

Bush would not be President

Our infrastructure would not be crumbling

The US military would not be worn out.

That's all

@

Guest country girl

To you liberals who responded to me, I refuse to argue with you, it is nothing but a waste of time. You might as well give up and go crawl back in your liberal cave.

Guest Guest
To you liberals who responded to me, I refuse to argue with you, it is nothing but a waste of time. You might as well give up and go crawl back in your liberal cave.

That's what I love about you, BDS Guy. Your concise, intelligent, articulate discourse on the important topics of the day.

Guest Guest

ABOVE PICTURE DELETED

Well, I like to pay attention to reality and the reality of the matter is - the media has been determined not to be liberal in study after study after study. now I know that does not fit into your narrow world view, but thems the facts.

Archived