OBAMA SEZ HIZ GRAMMA IS A

Guest Rusty

Guest Rusty

During an interview today Obama called his Grandmother a Typical White Woman, meaning she is scared of the blackman.

This guy is toast!

He is not presidential material.

Guest Guest

He hates white people yet it wasn't his black daddy who raised him or his black grandparents. It was his WHITE grandparents who raised him.

@

Guest Guest

"I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved." - Jesse Jackson

Guest Guest
During an interview today Obama called his Grandmother a Typical White Woman, meaning she is scared of the blackman.

This guy is toast!

He is not presidential material.

and yet he will be our next pres

@

Guest Guest
but ya can't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't be a sap the liberal MSM might like to feed you their agenda but get real there is no way in hell that 70% caucasian nation is going to elect a Black man to be their leader. It all sounds great and makes them and a lot of other people feel that they are of a higher standard but you shut them damn curtains and you'll get the real feelings pulling that lever.

AND THAT A FACT!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Thank You Lord for still giving Americans Common Sense. Unlike those you have abandoned like the poster I respond to.

@

so ya think ya can stop him from beng pres?

ya can't

@

Archived