mary's bar

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

seriously...my friends took me there last night and the revolving door to the kitchen which kept birthing patrons with itchy noses was a bit too obvious. i mean, come on. it was a regular coke fest. too much, just too much. that place needs to be shut down.

seriously...my friends took me there last night and the revolving door to the kitchen which kept birthing patrons with itchy noses was a bit too obvious. i mean, come on. it was a regular coke fest. too much, just too much. that place needs to be shut down.

takes one to recognize one...............

Guest mulligan
never done a drug in my life....that's how ridiculously obvious it was.

If you have had a drink then you did drugs. Alcohol is a drug.

Guest Guest

I don't want to be around that stuff so I don't go there. I say that if those people want to do that stuff, let them.

Guest IDGAF

Ever since the owner died a few years back, the place has gone to hell. Between the drugs, noise and gambling, I'm surprised the cops haven't shut it down yet.

@

Archived