High School Baseball

Guest 222222

Guest 222222

For some reason, this area thinks that if you/re an underclassman playing on varsity, these guys are sensational ballplayers! Sometimes yes, but the majority of the time they're playing varsity because they have a shortage of guys going out for the team. Perfect example, ME's baseball team and JC's basketball team! ( wicked shortage). Hopefu;;y these guys do much better in years to come but I doubt it-because there is not much not talent here. Sorrt, I know my sports!!!!

Guest Thank God I Graduated
For some reason, this area thinks that if you/re an underclassman playing on varsity, these guys are sensational ballplayers! Sometimes yes, but the majority of the time they're playing varsity because they have a shortage of guys going out for the team. Perfect example, ME's baseball team and JC's basketball team! ( wicked shortage). Hopefu;;y these guys do much better in years to come but I doubt it-because there is not much not talent here. Sorrt, I know my sports!!!!

Actually most of the time these guys are playing varsity in 9th grade because of politics and bitchy parents :angry:

@

Guest Guest
Actually most of the time these guys are playing varsity in 9th grade because of politics and bitchy parents :angry:

...and it sounds like you're not because of the same reasons, right?

get out of here

Guest Guest

If you have 10th graders starting on your baseball team, that generally means one of two things:

1) they are the best players at that position

2) the team didn't have a lot of players/talent to start with.

I've seen 10th graders do very well and some that were in over their heads. But in any high school sport, there are peaks and valleys with the talent of the classes coming through. If you have any sort of coach, parents and whiners don't count for much.

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
If you have 10th graders starting on your baseball team, that generally means one of two things:

I've seen 10th graders do very well and some that were in over their heads. But in any high school sport, there are peaks and valleys with the talent of the classes coming through. If you have any sort of coach, parents and whiners don't count for much.

I buy that..., well said!

Guest Guest

And sometimes politics

Guest Guest

The 10th graders I have seen play are not that talented.....it must be mom and dad have an in.....and it must also mean teams are very desperate for players....any players......

Guest Guest
Believe neither school has much talent coming up........

@

Guest Guest

two words....jerry d'amigo

two more....dan kvassy

two more....jake forconi

although forconi and kvassy are dumb as shit they were amazing in tenth grade and started...jerry well thats self explanatory...most likely best tenth grader to ever play in stac hands down

Guest Guest
two words....jerry d'amigo

two more....dan kvassy

two more....jake forconi

although forconi and kvassy are dumb as shit they were amazing in tenth grade and started...jerry well thats self explanatory...most likely best tenth grader to ever play in stac hands down

Thanks Dad, Love, Jerry

@

Archived