America

Guest Guest

While the effort you put into providing a link is appreciated, the fact it has a cnn base makes it not worth my time to read.

There can be no doubt the only agenda of cnn in all departments is to provide support for the election of Barack Hussein Obama. Agenda based former News outlets turn me off.

Obviously you have access to other media using the WWW why limit yourself to Indoctrination?

Broome County is in a depression, as is parts of many States. Broome County is not the center of the USA or Americanism.

If your intent is merely to depress others continue. However, looking at the 80% or so of the US that is doing good should be looked at. You should be questioning why other areas are thriving and ours is declining. Could it be the propensity of your attitude is caused by ignorant single-minded attitudes.

( My use of the word "ignorant" should not be construed as insult, simply definitive.

@

Guest Guest
While the effort you put into providing a link is appreciated, the fact it has a cnn base makes it not worth my time to read.

There can be no doubt the only agenda of cnn in all departments is to provide support for the election of Barack Hussein Obama. Agenda based former News outlets turn me off.

Obviously you have access to other media using the WWW why limit yourself to Indoctrination?

Broome County is in a depression, as is parts of many States. Broome County is not the center of the USA or Americanism.

If your intent is merely to depress others continue. However, looking at the 80% or so of the US that is doing good should be looked at. You should be questioning why other areas are thriving and ours is declining. Could it be the propensity of your attitude is caused by ignorant single-minded attitudes.

( My use of the word "ignorant" should not be construed as insult, simply definitive.

@

Your response is a bit convoluted. I don't believe anyone in the link was from Broome County and I don't believe that 80% or so of the country is doing well. You have heard of the Housing bust have you not? Actually in Broome county we are isolated because the real-estate values were already so low. The reality is that the American economy is in deep trouble.

Guest Guest

What I would really like to hear from poster 3 is his unbiased source of information. One of the real problems today is knowing who to believe knowing how much effort is put into manipulating information by those in power.

Guest Guest
What I would really like to hear from poster 3 is his unbiased source of information. One of the real problems today is knowing who to believe knowing how much effort is put into manipulating information by those in power.

You are correct about manipulation of information but I don't believe there exists an unbiased source. All information that comes out of a human being in biased but the best you can do is take a topic that you are interested in and read about it from many different sources. I always find it interesting to get news sources outside of the country. They don't have the same motive behind the information. Research, research....also use your own experiences as well. How are you doing financially, your friends and family?

@

Guest Guest

This is a response to al of the above. ( I am poster 3 too lazy to sign in, and am stunned by not seeing any insults)

The cnn article I cannot respond to because they (cnn) are one of the 4 sources of information I never look to. My views while not scientific data comes from personal observation. Without going into detail, my monthly few thousand mile "tours" help form my opinion.

The housing bust one refers to is an illusion. When the actual value of a house is 100k and it is mortgaged for 200k there must be problem eventually.

The property values in Broome are "depressed" only because it is impossible to pay fair value for something when the taxes are so confiscatory.

Yes we have many potential major problems with the economy in the US yet we still thrive despite the Government and outside influences attempting to bring us down.

Let me be straight here, I am no longer a property owner and will not be for the rest of my life. The money I save on taxes is better spent elsewhere.

Guest Guest

Interesting contradiction, the housing bust is the 200,000+ mortgage on a house that is now worth less. So you agree it does exist. Your few thousand mile trips must not take you to the South and Southwest.

You must live in a box, since paying rent includes the taxes paid by the owner.

Taxes on property go back to the founding of the country, one of the principles of justice we were based on. Those with the wealth pay for services.

Guest Guest
Interesting contradiction, the housing bust is the 200,000+ mortgage on a house that is now worth less. So you agree it does exist. Your few thousand mile trips must not take you to the South and Southwest.

You must live in a box, since paying rent includes the taxes paid by the owner.

Taxes on property go back to the founding of the country, one of the principles of justice we were based on. Those with the wealth pay for services.

Actually I live in a cave. And that is much closer to truth and accuracy than your third paragraph.

You believe what you write?

Actually I live in a cave. And that is much closer to truth and accuracy than your third paragraph.

You believe what you write?

It's a fact that you are paying the taxes where you rent. You give your money to the landlord and he pays taxes with it. You will lose that arguement.

Guest Leroy P. W
It's a fact that you are paying the taxes where you rent. You give your money to the landlord and he pays taxes with it. You will lose that arguement.

Not if the "landlord" IS Government. Not if (use EIC as example, not how only as example) I get exemption from taxes and take some of what you pay.

Do you have any idea how many Millions of square miles of land and property is owned by Government? Or by Independent Nations?

Yes there are taxes that cannot be avoided like License fes, and thousands of other hidden Fees but WE do not pay taxes until they become Equitable.

My original objection was to the absurdity of the third paragraph of a semi-uninformed poster. Read it and think.

Bye the Bye, despite many disagreements I like the way you reason Tom.

@

Archived