MAKE AND TAKE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Is Make & Take still around? There were many posts on here when it opened, but I haven't heard any mention of it in a long time.

Yes. on the Vestal Parkway towards the four corners!

@

Guest guest
Is Make & Take still around? There were many posts on here when it opened, but I haven't heard any mention of it in a long time.

Yea its open, but dosent seem to do any business. Drive by there often, and there is never anyone in there. It wont last long.

@

Guest Guest
Yea its open, but dosent seem to do any business. Drive by there often, and there is never anyone in there. It wont last long.

@

LOL at you! Weren't you the same poster that cried "they'll be gone in 6 months!" ---- ummmm about 10 months ago? Geez, why does it hurt you so bad that a new business would succeed? There are times of day when the parking lot is empty, for sure, just like every other business [except walmart]. That doesn't mean a thing - there are other times when it's packed. I would wager you have never been there youself. More bc blabbing by people who love to make up crap. lol more laughs for the rest of us normal folks. Keep yer crap comin' it makes my day.

Guest guest
LOL at you! Weren't you the same poster that cried "they'll be gone in 6 months!" ---- ummmm about 10 months ago? Geez, why does it hurt you so bad that a new business would succeed? There are times of day when the parking lot is empty, for sure, just like every other business [except walmart]. That doesn't mean a thing - there are other times when it's packed. I would wager you have never been there youself. More bc blabbing by people who love to make up crap. lol more laughs for the rest of us normal folks. Keep yer crap comin' it makes my day.

Guest guest

@

Maybe that is why they were not able to pay their contractor that did such an amazing job on their house, they must have taken the huge amount of money they owe him to put into their business.

@

Guest sosad

AWWWWWW Poor owners have to get on here to defend themselves! Face it your prices are outrageous, the food is just OK and you're a snobby DELETED so yes we will see you gone asap!!!!! :rolleyes: adios DELETED!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived