Our new Gov., Incredible

Guest Mac

Here we are, another piece of work.

He comes in dragging his personal baggage with him and her.

Sighting his affairs and where and when and her's, geez are any of these people worth anything?

WE drag them from the bottom of the heap and we get what we deserve as we ask for nothing more.

If he were a gentleman he should of declined the position, but now we have another amoral Gov., no different than what was thrown out.

But not to worry he will unravel as they all do, it's called Karma!

Guest Guest

Sighting his affairs and where and when and her's, geez are any of these people worth anything?

WE drag them from the bottom of the heap and we get what we deserve as we ask for nothing more.

If he were a gentleman he should of declined the position, but now we have another amoral Gov., no different than what was thrown out.

Throw them all out in November. Send a message.

Guest Guest

We're all so very sorry to have disturbed you so Mr. Perfect.

Show me a 40+ year old adult who has no personal baggage.

People make mistakes. He fixed his, or at least did the best he could, and his wife decided to forgive him. put the past behind them, live for today and build for tomorrow. He decided that, given what brought Spitzer down, he'd be up front with his constituents, tell them the truth so we wouldn't think he was hiding something from us, as did Spitz.

I'm sure those concepts are quite foreign to you. Have your 16 year old daughter explain all that to you.

@

Guest Guest
Did any of this take place in a men's room at the airport? Were there under age congressional pages involved? Just wondering. :lol:

The new Gov. would have to be Repub. for that to happen.

@

Guest guest

At least he aired his dirty laundry before the press did it for him. At least he was honest about it, not like Spitzer. who in my eyes did alot worse than Patterson.

I see Spitzer's call girl is cashing in on the publicity just like Monica Lewinsky did. We live in a real sad world.

@

Guest Guest

This jig and his wife have displayed TNB their entire lives. At least the broads he porks don't have to be good looking--he can't see them anyway. All these jigs want is good sex, comfortable shoes and a warm place to take a dump. They are little better than animals.

Guest whitey
This jig and his wife have displayed TNB their entire lives. At least the broads he porks don't have to be good looking--he can't see them anyway. All these jigs want is good sex, comfortable shoes and a warm place to take a dump. They are little better than animals.

Hey....I'm white,and that doesn't sound too bad to me!

Guest Guest
The new Gov. would have to be Repub. for that to happen.

@

You better look a little closer at the Page aspect, you will find one man had e-mail contact, another had sexual contact.

Can you guess which one kept his job and was honored by the Democrat Party?

If you live without a moral compass can't help you.

Big deal he admitted...No he didn't not until he was forced to as it would come out, thats called HONEST?

Yes I expect more, maybe not from you,we already know where you're coming from, but from those n office YES I DO!

There's more to come about this piece of work as I said.

Guest Guest

Big deal he admitted...No he didn't not until he was forced to as it would come out, thats called HONEST?

Yes I expect more, maybe not from you,we already know where you're coming from, but from those n office YES I DO!

There sure is brother, and it will be coming from the Buffalo area not Albany or Harlem.

Word.

@

Guest Guest

The new Gov. was FORCED to admit his extramarital affair?

Really? By who?

Guest Corrupt
The new Gov. was FORCED to admit his extramarital affair?

Really? By who?

Every Media oulet like the NY Post was researching his past and would have found out about this stuff. So Paterson beat them to the punch and disclosed it on his own... But more is coming out... Like he had used campaign funds for his misactions!!!

Guest Guest
Every Media oulet like the NY Post was researching his past and would have found out about this stuff. So Paterson beat them to the punch and disclosed it on his own... But more is coming out... Like he had used campaign funds for his misactions!!!

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Let me know the minute that story breaks, ok?

Guest Guest
We're all so very sorry to have disturbed you so Mr. Perfect.

Show me a 40+ year old adult who has no personal baggage.

People make mistakes. He fixed his, or at least did the best he could, and his wife decided to forgive him. put the past behind them, live for today and build for tomorrow. He decided that, given what brought Spitzer down, he'd be up front with his constituents, tell them the truth so we wouldn't think he was hiding something from us, as did Spitz.

I'm sure those concepts are quite foreign to you. Have your 16 year old daughter explain all that to you.

@

cheating on your spouse is not a mistake it's cruel and immoral.If you don't like them ,tell them and leave if you need to.I have found that those who pass moral judgement on others like politicians and priest are the most immoral.

Guest Guest
cheating on your spouse is not a mistake it's cruel and immoral.If you don't like them ,tell them and leave if you need to.I have found that those who pass moral judgement on others like politicians and priest are the most immoral.

The only politicians who pass judgement on other people are the Religious Right and Neocons.

And their poop stinks worse than the rest of ours.

Guest Nigaroo

March 19, 2008 -- ALBANY - An attractive [sure, if you're BLIND] Olympic gold-medalist says she had a close personal relationship with Gov. Paterson earlier this year - during which time she recorded a series of secret telephone conversations with him.

Quote:

Dixon, 43, said Paterson, 53, was "mostly responsible" for getting her a badly needed job earlier this month with the city Department of Education in Crown Heights' District 17.

Quote:

The job pays in the range of $48,000 to $65,000 a year, records show.

Quote:

Paterson, a Democrat who was sworn in on Monday, admitted yesterday to having had several extramarital affairs, but contended they all ended years ago. He was informed by The Post in the morning that at least one news organization had been notified he had recently been involved with a woman from Brooklyn. Paterson denied the claim. But a few hours later, Dixon called The Post to say she had received a message from Paterson inquiring about whether she was talking to the press.

Rest of the story, along with a picture of the Olympic creature - http://www.nypost.com/seven/03192008...550.htm?page=0

I believe that this, along with the story of Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, and the new revelations about Obama's preacher are linking in the peoples mind: black liberal politicians, like "100,000 Dollar Bill" Jefferson, have no respect for the people they represent and are simply unaccountable tools to the liberal elite.

Paterson is saying: "Damn, Ize hope dey dontz finds out about the rest of my evil monkeyshines!!"

Guest Leroy Jenkem

Gov. Paterson admitted Wednesday he may have improperly billed his campaign for at least one hotel tryst with a girlfriend.

The hotel tryst was apparently listed as "constituent services."

A Daily News review found that in a handful of other campaign expenditures, Paterson may have used campaign funds to cover personal expenses and misstated their purpose in public disclosure forms.

The records also show he made reimbursements, but he acknowledged he may have failed to pony up in one instance.

A campaign payment to Lila Kirton, a high-ranking state employee who was one of his paramours, was listed as "professional services" - which is supposed to refer to legal advice, accounting or speechwriting.

Kirton, 49, of White Plains, is the only woman whose name has been confirmed by Albany sources.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008...sed_campa.html

DELETED

Guest Guest
Gov. Paterson admitted Wednesday he may have improperly billed his campaign for at least one hotel tryst with a girlfriend.

The hotel tryst was apparently listed as "constituent services."

A Daily News review found that in a handful of other campaign expenditures, Paterson may have used campaign funds to cover personal expenses and misstated their purpose in public disclosure forms.

The records also show he made reimbursements, but he acknowledged he may have failed to pony up in one instance.

A campaign payment to Lila Kirton, a high-ranking state employee who was one of his paramours, was listed as "professional services" - which is supposed to refer to legal advice, accounting or speechwriting.

Kirton, 49, of White Plains, is the only woman whose name has been confirmed by Albany sources.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008...sed_campa.html

Now we get a blind juju-congoid amoral freak-spectacle with only 'muh dik' on his miniscule groid mind. If you are from NY, have your daily puke about your new black "smear". The basest of the base are your leaders.

Patterson humps a few women while he's married.

GWB spend a few trillion $ invading and occupying a nation that posed no threat to the US, and gets, so far, 4,000 American Moms and Dads killed, all the while doing absolutely nothing to secure our ports and borders for 7 years after 9/11.

Hmmmm.....tough choice as to which is the poorer Leader of the two.

@

Guest Guest
Patterson humps a few women while he's married.

GWB spend a few trillion $ invading and occupying a nation that posed no threat to the US, and gets, so far, 4,000 American Moms and Dads killed, all the while doing absolutely nothing to secure our ports and borders for 7 years after 9/11.

Hmmmm.....tough choice as to which is the poorer Leader of the two.

@

typical response of a party slave.party affiliation is modern slavery.your unable to determine right from wrong unless your side tells you.wake up and think for yourself.

Archived