Cheap dentist

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
A friend has no dental insurance. Needs some work done. Isn't there a new dentist in the area that does that?

never happen cash up front before work is done! lourdes has a place where the poor people go just call lourdes but the appts are like a 6 month wait so i hear

No cheap dentist that I know of. It just cost me $250 and 3 hours of drilling, chiseling, and excruciating, pain. I have never been scared of the dentist my whole life. Now I never want to go back. All that I could imagine was this metal T-bone shaped tool being lodged in the middle of my brain. If I ever need a tooth pulled again I’m going to be knocked out and I don’t care what it costs. My wisdom teeth came out in 5 min when I was awake and I didn’t feel a thing. I would hate to be a dentist. So many people have one bad experience and that’s it! :(

Guest Guest
A friend has no dental insurance. Needs some work done. Isn't there a new dentist in the area that does that?

You get what you pay for.

Guest Guest

Especially bad are all dentists in Binghamton cause this area sucks and so does Ryan and all his friends. Everything sucks do you hear me? I don't live here, I just like to spend all my time running it down!

Guest Guest
Rte 26 Vestal Center at the bar there. Lack of insurance is no problem. I bet one of the bikers there will knock out or pull any bad tooth you got. :lol::blink:

U MEAN THE 2 BIKERS THAT HAVE 9 TEETH PUT TOGETHER

Guest Guest

I guess I shouldn't have said cheap, so much as a dentist willing to take patients without insurance. She will pay, but can't put up all the money at once.

Guest Guest

I know you can go to Broome Community College for cheap cleanings by the hygentist students there. They may be able to advise some inexpensive dentists also.

Guest IT guy

check carecredit.com with them, you can spread the payments out for a year at 0% interest, and many dentists accept it. The site also lists dentists who participate!

@

Archived