Real Sports Mind Analysis Part I

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Paul Blake
Other than Mullins and Furner, who does everyone think is the biggest referee whiner in section 4?

In my opinion, I think that the next amigo on this list should be Keough from Owego. Of course I could always throw in the names Murphy Jones and Emma Morarity.

Guest The Fabulous Paul Orindorf
Other than Mullins and Furner, who does everyone think is the biggest referee whiner in section 4?

I looked into my crystal ball and it told me that the next biggest whiner in section 4 would have to be..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ben Richards

The more important question:

Why would anyone want to post a question that mean spirited?

It's just sad and pathetic that, of all the interesting sports topics in the world, this is what you would choose to start a thread about.

One should not post something on here you would be embarassed about should you be found out...just food for thought.

Guest G Gordon Liddy
The more important question:

Why would anyone want to post a question that mean spirited?

It's just sad and pathetic that, of all the interesting sports topics in the world, this is what you would choose to start a thread about.

One should not post something on here you would be embarassed about should you be found out...just food for thought.

Here is a better and more thought provoking question.

Are you that much of a little sissy or is your post just a big joke?

Guest i am the walrus

I agree. These guys are complete losers. They have no lives. All they did on the old BCV was trash high school athletes and now they're back doing it again, proving that they're still lifeless losers. I wish someone knew who ''Real Sports Mind'' was, so he would get what he deserves.

Guest Frank Leone
I agree. These guys are complete losers. They have no lives. All they did on the old BCV was trash high school athletes and now they're back doing it again, proving that they're still lifeless losers. I wish someone knew who ''Real Sports Mind'' was, so he would get what he deserves.

I disagree. The real sports mind has very interesting and deep analysis of section 4 sports. I believe some people just can't take the fact that he looks at sports with his mind and not like most who are just casual fans.

I also agree, as do most real sports minds, that Mullins and Seton are overrated.

Guest The real sports mind
And that post goes to show that Real Sports Mind is at least smart enough to post as Guest_Frank Leone_ too.

Wow, so very sharp.

I can't help it is people out there agree with me and decide to post about it on here. I told you I am not the only real sports mind in Broome County. Obviously you are just a casual fan and should not even be wasting my time. But like I said, people like this Frank guy must know real sports.

Guest Jake Taylor
I can't help it is people out there agree with me and decide to post about it on here. I told you I am not the only real sports mind in Broome County. Obviously you are just a casual fan and should not even be wasting my time. But like I said, people like this Frank guy must know real sports.

I agree. People need to stop pretending they are sherlock holmes just because they are mad at intelligent people talking about sports. That is what gives BCvoice a bad name. Anyway I agree 100% with this real sports mind guy. Who by the way is gathering quite the recognition on this site. Interesting to say the least.

Guest The real sports mind
All I know is if I need some great sports analysis or some engine work I can count on this guy Frank

Frank and the real sports mind go way back. Possibly all the way back to the days of chink webber and the goons.

Guest Bradley Sherman
All I know is if I need some great sports analysis or some engine work I can count on this guy Frank

I love the real sports mind comments on section 4, he seems to be the only one who has any real analysis.

Seton is overrated? How can you call a team that has been to the STAC finals the past three years in a row and four of the past five years overrated? They won STAC 2 times in the last five years. I don't call that overrated, I call that a dynasty. This year is a slight down year just because they did not win the division outright. That is certainly saying somthing about the program. Also they are going to be good for at least the next 4 seaons. You heard it here first.

Archived