Won't find this on CNN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
McCain offers his views on Iraq and why it would be a disaster.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/24/mc...eeding-in-iraq/

A vote for a democrat is a vote for Islamic terrorism!

I keep seeing this, and each time it looks more and more foolish.

It's reminiscent of Joe McCarthy's approach, and we all know how well that worked for him in the end.

Please grow up.

Guest Guest

It's reminiscent of Joe McCarthy's approach, and we all know how well that worked for him in the end.

Please grow up.

You have a child-like view of the world. You need to get out more often.

Get off of your mommy's sofa.

Guest Guest

The article is interesting. At the end, it says that 2007 was the worst year for US deaths.

That must be what McCain wants to continue. His own campaign literature begins by saying he wants more troops there now. He wants US soldiers to go out after the enemy and get them. That's not what we are doing now.

Maybe he just forgot, he is 71.

Guest Guest
The article is interesting. At the end, it says that 2007 was the worst year for US deaths.

That must be what McCain wants to continue. His own campaign literature begins by saying he wants more troops there now. He wants US soldiers to go out after the enemy and get them. That's not what we are doing now.

Maybe he just forgot, he is 71.

No he didn't forget... he just misspoke. And that's the way it happened..

Guest Guest

Please grow up.

When someone posts an actual thought, you reply with insults.

Genius.

Guest Guest
McCain offers his views on Iraq and why it would be a disaster.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/24/mc...eeding-in-iraq/

A vote for a democrat is a vote for Islamic terrorism!

Just so you ae aware. Study after study has shown that the media is not liberal. Now I know that does not fit your myopic view of the world and you dont like to let facts get in the way of your perceptions, but that is the way it is.

Guest Guest
Just so you ae aware. Study after study has shown that the media is not liberal. Now I know that does not fit your myopic view of the world and you dont like to let facts get in the way of your perceptions, but that is the way it is.

Must be the same Studies that show most gun crimes are committed by Legal Gun Owners.

@

Guest Guest
Must be the same Studies that show most gun crimes are committed by Legal Gun Owners.

@

You are once again incorrect. Those studies showed that more people die at the hands of legal gun owners (through accidents and crimes of passion) than die at the hands of those that own them illegally.

Now I know that does not fit into your myopic view of the world - but that is the case.

try and get it right next time before you open your yap.

@

Guest Guest
You are once again incorrect. Those studies showed that more people die at the hands of legal gun owners (through accidents and crimes of passion) than die at the hands of those that own them illegally.

Now I know that does not fit into your myopic view of the world - but that is the case.

try and get it right next time before you open your yap.

@

And what floor of the Federal Building do you work on? The level of ignorance and arrogance you display can only be seen at a federal level.

Twit.

@

Archived