License Plate BAN 3003 Tuqoise Chevy Blazer

Guest Disgusted

Guest Disgusted

I'm totally sick of the scum around here! I was at an intersection in Binghamton today and looked over to see some peirced lipped moron hitting the pipe! He hit off of it twice in broad daylight at a red light. Some dumb DELETED was driving. Go figure! I should've called the police but I was in fear for my safety.

We need to keep posting these kind of people on here!

Guest Guest
I'm totally sick of the scum around here! I was at an intersection in Binghamton today and looked over to see some peirced lipped moron hitting the pipe! He hit off of it twice in broad daylight at a red light. Some dumb DELETED was driving. Go figure! I should've called the police but I was in fear for my safety.

We need to keep posting these kind of people on here!

Troll alert.

It's not " DELETED ".

Guest Guest

Should have rolled your window down and asked for a puff!!!! LOSER mind your buisness! Thats the problem today everyone is worried about someone else!

Guest Guest
Should have rolled your window down and asked for a puff!!!! LOSER mind your buisness! Thats the problem today everyone is worried about someone else!

You must be a crack smoker.

Those of us with kids in our cars have every right to be up in your face about you smoking and driving, you brainless POS.

Guest Guest
You must be a crack smoker.

Those of us with kids in our cars have every right to be up in your face about you smoking and driving, you brainless POS.

DELETED

Archived