PRESCHOOL

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

my daughter will be turning three in may and i'd like to shop around for a good preschool....any suggestions? any places i should stay away from? i'm also concerned about prices and so forth...any information that anyone would be willing to give would be helpful.

thanks,

lindsey

We liked carousel childcare in Endicott when my grandson went there a couple of years ago. But I have seen some negative posts on here about it here recently. One of the things we liked was the fact that we could walk in at any time without calling ahead. We just swiped our card to unlock the doors and could go inside and see what they were doing with the kids....and we did, more than once just to keep a check on things. My grandson loved going there and we never had any concerns over anything that happened while he was in care.

Ask lots of questions at anyplace you are looking at. Talk to other parents if you can. Good luck!

@

Guest Guest

my daughter will be turning three in may and i'd like to shop around for a good preschool....any suggestions? any places i should stay away from? i'm also concerned about prices and so forth...any information that anyone would be willing to give would be helpful.

thanks,

CONKLIN PRESCHOOL is really good. Great teachers. The three year-olds go two or three days a week depending on the class you sign up for. They are solely a preschool program, it is not a daycare center pretending to do preschool. $90 a month total cost. Hurry, sign ups are now for the fall and it is first come first serve

@

Archived