Edmondson blasts Buffalo...

Guest sports fan

Guest sports fan

The kid is amazing. The only pro prospect out of this area. He always comes through in the clutch. this was a great game to belt 2 vhomers against. It was like beating Union Endicott. For Buffalo, Ciesla hits as usual, the same from weak hitters Foli and Sfonieck( struck out 3x).

Guest joker
The kid is amazing. The only pro prospect out of this area. He always comes through in the clutch. this was a great game to belt 2 vhomers against. It was like beating Union Endicott. For Buffalo, Ciesla hits as usual, the same from weak hitters Foli and Sfonieck( struck out 3x).
Could you be more specific? I quite don't understand you. What do you mean the same from weak hitters.... Foli and Sfoniecki?

Guest visitor
Could you be more specific? I quite don't understand you. What do you mean the same from weak hitters.... Foli and Sfoniecki?

Or JC is Just Good @ Baseball, JC has good players! HS, College

Guest topaz

I think that if Edmondson learns how to improve himself defensively, he could be drafted between the fifth and tenth round in the college draft. Not this year but next. The guy could really hit. Better than his brither and much better than Mike Foli.

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
I think that if Edmondson learns how to improve himself defensively, he could be drafted between the fifth and tenth round in the college draft. Not this year but next. The guy could really hit. Better than his brither and much better than Mike Foli.
LeMoyne isn't in that good of a conference. Actually, it's a pretty weak conference. He's very good but isn't hitting near as good as Hitchcock from Binghamton University....., and look where he went, nowheresville. Hitchcock was a better hitter plus he was a much better defensive player. Not trying to discredit Edmondson, but in order to get drafted, you have to be great all around. But again, he has two more years to improve himself which is very possible.

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
LeMoyne isn't in that good of a conference. Actually, it's a pretty weak conference. He's very good but isn't hitting near as good as Hitchcock from Binghamton University....., and look where he went, nowheresville. Hitchcock was a better hitter plus he was a much better defensive player. Not trying to discredit Edmondson, but in order to get drafted, you have to be great all around. But again, he has two more years to improve himself which is very possible.

Guest Guest

One can assume that you're referring to Chris Edmondson? He's a phenominal athlete no matter what the game. His siblings are the same. His brother Jerod is fantastic as well. His other brother is a good athlete too! The sister is a force to be reckoned with in her own right. Must be someting in the water at their house!

Guest scratchy
One can assume that you're referring to Chris Edmondson? He's a phenominal athlete no matter what the game. His siblings are the same. His brother Jerod is fantastic as well. His other brother is a good athlete too! The sister is a force to be reckoned with in her own right. Must be someting in the water at their house!
Wow!!! This statem't has gots to be a comin' from the Edmondson familt itself..., wouldn't ya' think?

Bat .400 and maybe you can go top 10 rounds .265 will not get you anywhere in that band box of a field!!!!
E.J.., what do you mean "band box" of a field? I know the field is a short field, is that what you're referring it as? help me out? A home run field?

Guest Tim Sinicki
E.J.., what do you mean "band box" of a field? I know the field is a short field, is that what you're referring it as? help me out? A home run field?

Its like 302 down the right field line with the wind blowing straight out and 375 to center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place is a pure pony league field

Its like 302 down the right field line with the wind blowing straight out and 375 to center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place is a pure pony league field
That short? No wonder why they produce so many homers. Thanks for the information. It's kind of life Conlon Field but Conlon Field is longer in center and the gaps.

@

Guest Chris

Thanks for the compliments grandma!!!!!

Guest Are you kidding?
That short? No wonder why they produce so many homers. Thanks for the information. It's kind of life Conlon Field but Conlon Field is longer in center and the gaps.

@

You have to be kidding, Conlon is so short. The mark is 310 down the left field line, but is more like 290. Center can't be anymore than 345 (though marked 360) and right is marked at 317, which seems accurate. Conlon is a tiny HR derby field.

@

Guest big dog

why don't you pop on the colleges websites. Edmundson is good, but his batting ave is very average at best. Ciesla and Folli are hitting for a much higher ave

Guest What about school?
why don't you pop on the colleges websites. Edmundson is good, but his batting ave is very average at best. Ciesla and Folli are hitting for a much higher ave

What's there GPA's?

@

Archived