Highschool baseball

Guest jamal is awesome

Guest What about Smith?
Last year Travis Noyd was 7-1 with a 1.15 ERA do u think he can go undefeated this year

Last year Smith went 56 for 64 in batting with 17 HR's and 8 triples. He had 97 RBI's and no one gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest pussy
Last year Smith went 56 for 64 in batting with 17 HR's and 8 triples. He had 97 RBI's and no one gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Guest Guest
Last year Travis Noyd was 7-1 with a 1.15 ERA do u think he can go undefeated this year

Ummm...wouldn't that "1" in his record show that he CAN'T go undefeated?!?!

Idiot...

Guest okay

how about CV, every one of their pitchers could go undefeated, with a team ERA not much higher than that. isn't that more worth noting than that non sense? where's he going to college anyway, if he's a senior

Guest The REAL Sports Mind*

travis noyd may go undefeated this year, not because he is that good, but only becuase he doesn't have to face CV, they would probably drop atleast a 10 spot on him, because they do on everyone this year.

Guest The real sports mind
travis noyd may go undefeated this year, not because he is that good, but only becuase he doesn't have to face CV, they would probably drop atleast a 10 spot on him, because they do on everyone this year.

AHH, an imposter trying to be the real sports mind. Won't work buddy.

You = overrated, copycat

Guest guest spartan

Maine endwell wins again and now the record is 10-1 second only to vestal in the metro why dont they get a special article like vestal and cv

Guest haha
Maine endwell wins again and now the record is 10-1 second only to vestal in the metro why dont they get a special article like vestal and cv

haha you want a special article? then play cv and there'll be a big write up when they drop 15 on you and only give up a handful of hits.

Guest Guest

Ask yourself this: Why would a second place team deserve an article? Would that print be reserved for someone actually in FIRST place?

Aim a little higher man...who cares about 2nd place?

Guest Guest
Ask yourself this: Why would a second place team deserve an article? Would that print be reserved for someone actually in FIRST place?

Aim a little higher man...who cares about 2nd place?

Ask yourself this, why do you like men FAGGOT?

Guest Guest
Ask yourself this, why do you like men FAGGOT?

The exact response I would have expected from and immature individual. Thanks for making yourself look like an idiot and not having me use my own energy to do so.

Keep being happy with 2nd place...

Guest Guest
The exact response I would have expected from and immature individual. Thanks for making yourself look like an idiot and not having me use my own energy to do so.

Keep being happy with 2nd place...

I may be immature, but your still a fag!

Guest Guest

well they dont get those articles like cv and vestal do bc well look at there record theyve lost cv is by far the best team in section 4 who can beat them not vestal, windsor, oneonta, binghamton (binghamton sucks but they were supposed to be the team to beat this year according to the sports writers for the papers haha thats a joke)

Guest guest

havent we gone over this already ME is in second place, nobody cares about them, suck a chode, CV is the best around...word has it they have eight kids entering the draft

Guest Guest
havent we gone over this already ME is in second place, nobody cares about them, suck a chode, CV is the best around...word has it they have eight kids entering the draft

who's word?

Guest Bud Selig
who's word?

My word. I have attended many practices and games of these young Warriors. And they are just that, Warriors. The way they swing those big bats, it just turns me on. Therefore I have suggested that 8 of them, yes 8, be drafted in next years draft. The way I see it, if you put all 8 of them on the field at once for the Padres, and only played with 8 players, it would still be a better team than they're fielding right now. So why not do it?

Yours Truly,

MLB Commissioner Bud Selig

Guest spartan fan

Maine Endwell 18--UE 3 another win for ME. I believe they are now 12-1 and know one is talking about them Great mix of juniors and sophomores leading the way. A state title run looks possible. Go Crooks and the boys

Guest Guest

No offense - but UE is what? .500 this year.

If you want to talk about ME, let's talk about them beating Vestal first. What - they lost to Vestal 15 - 7 ??

I don't mean to take anything away from ME - they are playing pretty good baseball, but they are still a second place team.

Guest Guest

Um M-E maybe a second place team in metro but is ranked 7th in class A aand there one loss was to Vestal who is ranked 7th in class A i believe... Section 4 has 3 solid teams in class AA,A,B and M-E and Vestal play one more time so lets just wait and see

Guest spartan fan

me is 2nd in by far and away the toughest division inStac. They will be the 1 seed come sectional as will CV, Vestal and who cares in the other class.They were ahead of Vestal 6-1 knocked the Lamber out of the game and it was only some bad errors by the outfield that let vestal back in the game and the last runs vestal scored were off kyle dahm who shouldnt even be on the team, Lets see who goes farther in their section since ME has more larger schools up a class from them than Vestal or CV ME is definitely a team deserving of a large article such as vestal/bing/and cv got

Guest Guest
Um M-E maybe a second place team in metro but is ranked 7th in class A aand there one loss was to Vestal who is ranked 7th in class A i believe... Section 4 has 3 solid teams in class AA,A,B and M-E and Vestal play one more time so lets just wait and see

Section 4 has more than that. Think OUTSIDE of the Triple Cities. Lansing is no slouch in Class B and could give CV fits, although I figure CV will win. Oneonta COULD battle M-E for the Class A crown in Section 4 with just three losses, two to CV. CV did flat out whallop Oneonta though both times, by like 24-5 and 10-1. WOW. CV lookin good.

Then, going to the other classes, you have Candor in Class C ranked #4 and Deposit, in Broome County, ranked #2 in Class D. Any one of these teams could easily make the state final four.

Guest Baseball Fan
me is 2nd in by far and away the toughest division inStac. They will be the 1 seed come sectional as will CV, Vestal and who cares in the other class.They were ahead of Vestal 6-1 knocked the Lamber out of the game and it was only some bad errors by the outfield that let vestal back in the game and the last runs vestal scored were off kyle dahm who shouldnt even be on the team, Lets see who goes farther in their section since ME has more larger schools up a class from them than Vestal or CV ME is definitely a team deserving of a large article such as vestal/bing/and cv got

It's a beautiful thing when a loss turns into - -

bad errors (but it probably wasn't our fault)

he shouldn't even be on the team (how to support the team)

ME is a good team, but they are still in second place. The only way to change that is to beat the teams ahead of them.

@

Archived