How low can you go?

Aaron

This week I have been offering a lot of low dollar items for free to unload and renovate my store in the coming months. Well I was taking pictures and someone walked in and I left my camera in the free pile. Being pretty absent minded I forgot about it and started doing something as the people started loading a box with free stuff. Well they took the expensive canon digital camera and put it in one of the boxes. I guess its possible someone wouldnt know a $100 camera (ebay value) from a plate :lol: Although once they see 500 pictures of random merchandise I think it would be clear thats the camera ive been using.

So they got boxes of free stuff I so nicely gave them and also picked up an expensive camera while they were at it.

I really hope things get better for people around here because that is definatly one of the lowest things I have dealt with.

Guest Guest
This week I have been offering a lot of low dollar items for free to unload and renovate my store in the coming months. Well I was taking pictures and someone walked in and I left my camera in the free pile. Being pretty absent minded I forgot about it and started doing something as the people started loading a box with free stuff. Well they took the expensive canon digital camera and put it in one of the boxes. I guess its possible someone wouldnt know a $100 camera (ebay value) from a plate :lol: Although once they see 500 pictures of random merchandise I think it would be clear thats the camera ive been using.

So they got boxes of free stuff I so nicely gave them and also picked up an expensive camera while they were at it.

I really hope things get better for people around here because that is definatly one of the lowest things I have dealt with.

I got one stolen from me, too. I was playing Blues on the Bridge a few years ago. I left it in a bag on stage for 5 minutes while I moved some of my stuff offstage. It was gone.

They didn't get the USB cord. No software, no manual. Nothing but the camera.

I'll bet yours ends up on the side of some road somewhere alongside mine in about a week.

Guest Guest
I got one stolen from me, too. I was playing Blues on the Bridge a few years ago. I left it in a bag on stage for 5 minutes while I moved some of my stuff offstage. It was gone.

They didn't get the USB cord. No software, no manual. Nothing but the camera.

I'll bet yours ends up on the side of some road somewhere alongside mine in about a week.

if the camera has a memory card you can just pop out the card and use a card $15.00 reader.....or just buy a USB cord ...or use a cord you already have....(I have 3 or 4 cords from different USB devices and I'm pretty sure one of them would fit)

and you can download a manual from the internet

yup they were scum bags and I hope both of the thieves rot in hell

@

Archived