Bog in lisle/triangle area

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't been here in 20 yrs, but theres' a bog located on the east side of the whitney pt resovoir someplace, around lisle or triangle...?

Does anyone remember where it is or how to get there?

Guest Guest
I haven't been here in 20 yrs, but theres' a bog located on the east side of the whitney pt resovoir someplace, around lisle or triangle...?

what is a bog? or do you mean bong?

Guest Guest

Its been at least that long since I have been there also but if memory serves me correct it was past the reservoir, going towards Willet. I think there was dirt road leading to a gravel pit there too. I almost think the road was called Prentice Rd

We went to the bog on a field trip for Biology when I went to BCC. I lived in WP most of my life and I never heard of it until I went to BCC.

@

I went on the same field trip w/ bcc. The leg of one of the heavier kids in my class went through a patch and he lost his shoe and his whole pant leg was gooo... LOL He was a really good sport about it though!!! It was a fun trip, except for the smell!!!

Its been at least that long since I have been there also but if memory serves me correct it was past the reservoir, going towards Willet. I think there was dirt road leading to a gravel pit there too. I almost think the road was called Prentice Rd

We went to the bog on a field trip for Biology when I went to BCC. I lived in WP most of my life and I never heard of it until I went to BCC.

@

you"re right. take 26n past dorchester to landers corners. take a right @ the intersection go 1/4 mile down road and pull over next to pit. that's an active gravel pit so don't block the entrance. across the road is a small turtle swamp. on the north side of the swamp is the foot path that will lead you directly to the bog. did i leave anything out?

@

Guest Guest
you"re right. take 26n past dorchester to landers corners. take a right @ the intersection go 1/4 mile down road and pull over next to pit. that's an active gravel pit so don't block the entrance. across the road is a small turtle swamp. on the north side of the swamp is the foot path that will lead you directly to the bog. did i leave anything out?

@

um, that's a left at the landers intersection. sorry. pr. not logged in

@

Archived