Jeff Dunham to Binghamton on April 12!!!

Guest Can't wait

Guest Guest
I had trouble finding any good tickets. And this was almost 2 months ago. But I found 2 good seats...I will be there!!

Cool, as soon as this was advertised I got tickets. I'll be sitting in the 4th row which is pretty cool!!!!

@

Cool, as soon as this was advertised I got tickets. I'll be sitting in the 4th row which is pretty cool!!!!

@

Yes, there are 9 of us going. As soon as I saw him advertised back in Jan., I told my daughter in NJ about it. We got our tickets and can't wait to go.

@

Anyone else going to see him?

Here's a funny segment on youtube starring Achmed the dead terrorist: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E

I'd love to see "Mr. Warmth" Don Rickles do a show here. He'd have a field day with subjects from this area. The Pedophile Palce, local politicians, etc. Hey, we've seen crazier things happen.

I'd love to see "Mr. Warmth" Don Rickles do a show here. He'd have a field day with subjects from this area. The Pedophile Palce, local politicians, etc. Hey, we've seen crazier things happen.

I'm sure Jeff will pick up a few ideas for the show once he arrives in Binghamton. Wouldn't even be surprised if he mentions how miserable every seems here and might even crack a few jokes about Matt Ryan :D

Archived