Lawsuit Targets School Bullies

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

cnn.com - Student being beaten up on school grounds, in school - classrooms. Teachers do nothing. Parents NOW SUING the bullies. THANK GOD! Nobody should have to endure hate to that extent. It's a teen trying to get an education and shallow-minded bullies threaten him and cause injury (bodily and mentally) - it's about time that these bullies have to face the music and become accountable!

First of all, if I found out my child was participating in this bullying, he would face discipline. That is not allowed in our family. HOWEVER, if it was MY child that endured this type of bullying, to the extent of physical injuries? All I can say is you'd better watch out. I'm coming after you like a tazmanian devil and you will pay the piper!

Guest Guest

As an adult, if you hurt someone, police are called. You can be arrested. Why aren't school-age children arrested if they hurt another school-age child?

Guest Guest
Send the kid to school and tell him to kick the bully in the MID-SECTION :P

Beat the living daylites outa the kids - maybe then they'll think twice.....how about a bag a dog poo

Guest Guest
As an adult, if you hurt someone, police are called. You can be arrested. Why aren't school-age children arrested if they hurt another school-age child?

RIGHT OF PASSAGE

Guest Guest
RIGHT OF PASSAGE

How is it a right of passage for a much larger older kid to beat up a younger smaller kid for his lunch money? That's idiotic.

Guest Guest
How is it a right of passage for a much larger older kid to beat up a younger smaller kid for his lunch money? That's idiotic.

Not to mention that the children SHOULD BE PROTECTED!

Archived