No one is running against Barbara Fiala!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Somebody has been claiming on this site that Debbie Preston is running against Barbara Fiala for County Executive. The fact is, she isn't. Somebody else claimed the other day that some guy no one has ever heard of, someone named "Mariachi" or something, is going to run. But no one with that name has said anything about running. The fact of the matter is, no one is running against Barbara Fiala.

Guest Guest

I'm a man, and my name is not Barb. You can be as sarcastic as you want. The fact will still remain that no one is running against Barbara Fiala.

Guest Guest
Somebody has been claiming on this site that Debbie Preston is running against Barbara Fiala for County Executive. The fact is, she isn't. Somebody else claimed the other day that some guy no one has ever heard of, someone named "Mariachi" or something, is going to run. But no one with that name has said anything about running. The fact of the matter is, no one is running against Barbara Fiala.

he is the supervisor of the town of dickinson, MORON

Guest Trump

Mike Marinaccio would be a great candidate. I would support him for reasons stated in another thread.

The best candidate, however, would be Chris Kuzel.

Guest Trump
Thanks for the news. Since I know she'll be around for another term, I'll get to work building the "Mini Podium".

Fiala most certainly will have an opponent. Although it's unusual not to have an announcement this far into the year, the petitions don't even circulate until late June.

Archived