If you have BDS, don't read this.

Guest George

Guest George

GWB, hasn't done anything to protect us.... We have open ports, containers come in and are not inspected. Wah Wah wah!

There is a lot of stuff being done that we know nothing about, and the terrorists don't know anything about either.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/dann...43_danny23.html

Watch some commie pinko lib complain that this is an invasion of our privacy.

Guest Commie Pinko Lib

I'm your Huckleberry...

Glad you have such a warm fuzzy for Bush and appreciate that you need a strong father figure to feel secure.

However, I would suggest you read the constitution and the bill of rights. You also might want to check out some history books and research the rise of fascism. You may find some interesting parallels.

While you're at it you might want to do a little reading on terrorism and specifically what political goals these terrorists hope to achieve, Indeed may have already achieved.

The only thing that scares me are blindly obedient, jack booted thugs.

Guest Guest
I'm your Huckleberry...

Glad you have such a warm fuzzy for Bush and appreciate that you need a strong father figure to feel secure.

However, I would suggest you read the constitution and the bill of rights. You also might want to check out some history books and research the rise of fascism. You may find some interesting parallels.

While you're at it you might want to do a little reading on terrorism and specifically what political goals these terrorists hope to achieve, Indeed may have already achieved.

Come on.....admit it. The only thing that scares you is having to move out of your mom's basement.

Guest commie pinko lib

Hah, As much as I disagree with those to whom you refer they have every right to their pursuit of happiness.

As for me, I don't like the musty smell of basements.

And as a Former Sergeant of Marines, the bit about being scared is a figure of speech.

More like worried I'll have to break out the rifle again to defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

Guest Guest
GWB, hasn't done anything to protect us.... We have open ports, containers come in and are not inspected. Wah Wah wah!

There is a lot of stuff being done that we know nothing about, and the terrorists don't know anything about either.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/dann...43_danny23.html

Watch some commie pinko lib complain that this is an invasion of our privacy.

Well, I guess the terrorists know now, don't they?

Duh?????

GWB should have cracked a history book for the simple fact that no one has ever brought Democracy to the Middle East and built a stable democracy.

The arrogance of him to think he'd be the first, and to use our soldiers' lives and billions of our tax dollars as a way of trying to define his personal Legacy I find horrific.

Guest sgt. slaughter
Hah, As much as I disagree with those to whom you refer they have every right to their pursuit of happiness.

As for me, I don't like the musty smell of basements.

And as a Former Sergeant of Marines, the bit about being scared is a figure of speech.

More like worried I'll have to break out the rifle again to defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

please start with the biggest domestic terrorists on the planet. congress and the white house. you might have to unclog your ears and take your blinders off.

Guest Guest
please start with the biggest domestic terrorists on the planet. congress and the white house. you might have to unclog your ears and take your blinders off.

??

Guest Guest

Duh?????

GWB should have cracked a history book for the simple fact that no one has ever brought Democracy to the Middle East and built a stable democracy.

The arrogance of him to think he'd be the first, and to use our soldiers' lives and billions of our tax dollars as a way of trying to define his personal Legacy I find horrific.

I find your defeatism and willingness to surrender to the forces of Jihad horrific. Thank God neither Hillary or Obama will be president.

Guest Guest

Duh?????

Is Israel in the Middle East?

Guest Guest
I'm your Huckleberry...

Like I said, you should not have read this since you suffer from BDS.

The car was emitting radioactivity. The sensors picked it up. My point is that we can detect this stuff and we ARE detectng this stuff.

That is why there has been no attack on the US since 9/11. GWB has done the job of protecting the US.

END OF STORY.

Guest Guest
I find your defeatism and willingness to surrender to the forces of Jihad horrific. Thank God neither Hillary or Obama will be president.

Again, BDS Guy is on the attack.

I criticize GWB and the only defense he has is to attack me and other people.

Weak.

Really weak.

@

Guest Guest

it kind of funny that hildabeast and obama are the best the dumbocraps could do. thankfully us republicans have a shoe-in for prez with an war hero like mccain.

in fact mccain should select gwb for his v.p. because the dumbocraps would never beat a republican ticket with two war heros on it.

Guest Guest
it kind of funny that hildabeast and obama are the best the dumbocraps could do. thankfully us republicans have a shoe-in for prez with an war hero like mccain.

in fact mccain should select gwb for his v.p. because the dumbocraps would never beat a republican ticket with two war heros on it.

GEORGE W BUSH "I AM THE WAR PRESIDENT"

@

Guest Guest

Weak.

Really weak.

@

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

GWB=War Hero?

Signed,

The Pope

Guest Guest

Weak.

Really weak.

@

You do know that you make yourself look like a total idiot every time you use that lame line on the wrong person don't you? We out here know who it is that you have the running BDS guy feud with and you do look like a total schmuck every time you use your now infamous line BDS guy on the wrong person.

:lol::lol::lol: We know you don't and it is very amusing. And on top of it all every time you start the crap with him he uses you like a floor mop with quotes and facts while you lamely come back with BDS guy at it again.

GET BETTER MATERIAL FOOL.

Guest Guest
I guess when compared to Bill/Hillary Clinton and Obama.......well, yeah.

Signed,

Me

Maybe if you compared him to Pee Wee Herman.......otherwise GWB is as much a War Hero as Richard Speck.

Wait, I take that back. GWB is responsible for a few more deaths than Speck was.

Guest Guest
You do know that you make yourself look like a total idiot every time you use that lame line on the wrong person don't you? We out here know who it is that you have the running BDS guy feud with and you do look like a total schmuck every time you use your now infamous line BDS guy on the wrong person.

:lol::lol::lol: We know you don't and it is very amusing. And on top of it all every time you start the crap with him he uses you like a floor mop with quotes and facts while you lamely come back with BDS guy at it again.

GET BETTER MATERIAL FOOL.

You're right. I really worry about looking like an idiot as a guest on an anonymous message board.

Seriously?????

Quotes and facts??.....BDS Guy????

Right.

If he's your hero, it's gonna be a long, hard life for you, Pancho.

Guest Guest
You're right. I really worry about looking like an idiot as a guest on an anonymous message board.

Seriously?????

Quotes and facts??.....BDS Guy????

Right.

If he's your hero, it's gonna be a long, hard life for you, Pancho.

Thank you your honor I rest my case.

Archived