Anyone know a guy to do a flooring job?

Guest Need Flooring Done.

Guest Need Flooring Done.

Anyone know a guy to do a flooring job? I'm looking for one of those guys like The Floor Doctor or someone who can do a tile floor with the thin plywood underneath. I just don't want to go to a retailer, they just call someone to do the job. I'd rather deal direct.

Guest Guest
You don't want plywood under tile. It'll crack.. Use cement board.

I second that You need wonder board!(cement board) $15.00 a sheet

Guest Guest

Donald Dean is good at tiling . I don't have his number but , I think if you call Broome County Building Supplies they can give it to you . Now if you really want the best , Louie Gabo from Endicot is the man . You may pay more but , you get what you pay for . Good luck ......

Guest guest
Donald Dean is good at tiling . I don't have his number but , I think if you call Broome County Building Supplies they can give it to you . Now if you really want the best , Louie Gabo from Endicot is the man . You may pay more but , you get what you pay for . Good luck ......

Louie Gobbo is the best great job for us!

Guest Guest

dean is a low life scumbag

Archived