Mortgage

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

How is it our Gov't is bailing out the banks who started this housing mess and now there is even talk of bailing out individuals who made a bad investment.

I would like to know if the CEO's of that mortgage company gave back their stink'in bonuses. I bet they didn't. No one is bailing me out for trying to do the right thing in life. Life with-in your means!!!!!!! I know the Gov't isn't a great example for this, but come on.

What do you think?

Ignore the second guy. Do a forum search for "mortgage"--there's another thread on this topic already started. That's where you want to go.

@

Guest Guest
What do I think? I think you're an idiot.

Shut you piehold and go back to work.

@

Piehold.

Right.

I hold pies with my hand or my fork.

@

Guest Guest
How is it our Gov't is bailing out the banks who started this housing mess and now there is even talk of bailing out individuals who made a bad investment.

I would like to know if the CEO's of that mortgage company gave back their stink'in bonuses. I bet they didn't. No one is bailing me out for trying to do the right thing in life. Life with-in your means!!!!!!! I know the Gov't isn't a great example for this, but come on.

What do you think?

CNN just had a interview with a woman who had to go to a food bank to feed her and her two kids. They also published a story at their website. She lost her $70,000 a year job. She bought her house and was making interest only payments. Here are some high lights of the show/article:

1) $30,000 in interest only payments on a $70,000 income.

2) She had to go to a food bank for food.

3) She is "estranged" from her husband. No mention of him paying child support.

4) She is not able to afford to buy new shoes every month.

5) She is not able to buy Tiffany Jewelry anymore.

6) To top it off, the job she lost was as a loan processor.

I shed a few crocodile tears for her.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/03...?iref=hpmostpop

@

Archived