Best Laxers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I agree. He is an amazing talent and could do far if he continues to work hard. Seton is already off to a great start demolishing ME.

@

Guest Guest
Mike Washington, Seton Catholic Central is by far the best goalie in the area, period.

@

Attack- Taylor MAnsfield (Vestal) he should dominate

Def- Klepher (CV)

Middie-Dan Pezzola (U-E) if that kid played for any other team he would have 100 pts. the kid is going to get doubled all season

Didn't Washington leave U-E because he wasn't going to start over their goalie, so I gotta say the U-E goalie is better. He has over 30 saves in 2 games.

Goalie- Fiori (Ithaca) Empire State team goalie and only a Junior

Guest The real sports mind
Attack- Taylor MAnsfield (Vestal) he should dominate

Def- Klepher (CV)

Middie-Dan Pezzola (U-E) if that kid played for any other team he would have 100 pts. the kid is going to get doubled all season

Didn't Washington leave U-E because he wasn't going to start over their goalie, so I gotta say the U-E goalie is better. He has over 30 saves in 2 games.

Goalie- Fiori (Ithaca) Empire State team goalie and only a Junior

No one cares, lacrosse is not a real sport. You would garner more interest if you talked about chess.

@

Guest Guest

Just to let everyone know Chenango forks beat horseheads yesterday and a top ranked Section 3 team Cortland today.... This team know how to play lacrosse

so everyone who wants to talk smack about forks go for it

we do all the talkin on feild

@

Guest Guest
Just to let everyone know Chenango forks beat horseheads yesterday and a top ranked Section 3 team Cortland today.... This team know how to play lacrosse

@

I need to offer you a little advice. Print your post out and when you get to school in the morning, head stright to your English teacher. Hand the copy of your post to them and say this; "I need some serious help with my writing skills and spelling!". The funny thing is that I agree with what you are saying but I can barely understand it. I hope you do not represent everyone at CF. That would just be sad.

Guest Guest
I need to offer you a little advice. Print your post out and when you get to school in the morning, head stright to your English teacher. Hand the copy of your post to them and say this; "I need some serious help with my writing skills and spelling!". The funny thing is that I agree with what you are saying but I can barely understand it. I hope you do not represent everyone at CF. That would just be sad.

Or when you are sittting the bench watching your freinds win, you can study english then maybe you won't have to go in the service, BCC might take you.

Guest Guest

@

yeah and what do you do hanging out at night on the weekends....??????????

and don't tell me you are good little boys, everyone know about forks and their extra-curricular activities...

Guest Guest
No one cares, lacrosse is not a real sport. You would garner more interest if you talked about chess.

@

Please stop posting about this crap, lets atleast make this site interesting

Lacrosse= not slighty interesting.

@

Guest Guest
yeah and what do you do hanging out at night on the weekends....??????????

and don't tell me you are good little boys, everyone know about forks and their extra-curricular activities...

we like to party

Guest Guest

Goalies: Isles from Vestal is pretty solid along with Ithaca's and UE's goalies

Attack: Mirabito from CF, Harrington, Periotti from East

X

Guest Guest

attack- kitner or harrington(vestal)

middie-penzola(UE) or Mirabito(forks)

def- klepfer(CV)

goalie-fiorri(ithaca) or Mascairelli(CV)

Guest Guest
joe murcko from maine-endwell is a beast.

Has anyone else ever heard of Joe Murcko? because I haven't. I could make an educated guess that he put this post up, no one cares who you are, but congratulations you can post about yourself.

@

Guest Guest
attack- kitner or harrington(vestal)

middie-penzola(UE) or Mirabito(forks)

def- klepfer(CV)

goalie-fiorri(ithaca) or Mascairelli(CV)

YEAAA mascairelli are u kidding me

and Mirabito is Attack

Guest Guest

WASHINGTON IS THE BEST GOALIE EVER HFKSDHFKJHDS HAHAHA YEA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDD ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WASHINGTON IS THE BEST GOALIE EVER HFKSDHFKJHDS HAHAHA YEA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDD ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah we know....thanks for reiterating

Archived