Pipe Smokers: What is your favorite TOBACCO?

Guest Pipe Lover

Guest Pipe Lover

I just started smoking a pipe and I am smoking Captain Black Royal until my 'baccy shipment comes in. I have ordered Peterson's Sunset Breeze and Connoisseur's Choice. I also ordered Mac Baren's Dark Twist Roll Cake and Dan Tobacco's Blue Note .......

What's your favorite??? :D :D :D :D

Guest Guest
I just started smoking a pipe and I am smoking Captain Black Royal until my 'baccy shipment comes in. I have ordered Peterson's Sunset Breeze and Connoisseur's Choice. I also ordered Mac Baren's Dark Twist Roll Cake and Dan Tobacco's Blue Note .......

What's your favorite??? :D:D:D:D

Ever consider skoal?

@

Guest who am I???

A mixture of Columbian Red, Captain Greens wheelchair weed and banana peels.1

Smokin' Joes house brand, Black and Gold. Smokes cool and is very moist. I also make my own cigarettes. Bought a rolling machine for about $40.00, carton off 200 filtered tubes is $1.29 and one pound of tobacco is $11.99(good for about 3 cartons). Carton of cigs average less than $6.00.

um.............weed :D

Guest Guest
the skunkier the better it is. I love the smell of fresh picked bud.

oh well now I only mow grass. sucks gettin' old.

@

I know a 64 yr old that smokes your never to old! how much ya need?

Guest Hooka Kook

Salvia Divenorum

Salvia Divenorum

Salvia Divenorum

...not in any particular order.

Really, I only came here because it is under the light. The ground has fallen in on it's self. They are all here, somewhere, but somewhere is no longer here.

Archived