What ever happened to...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What ever happened to the Hells Angels chapter that used to be in this area? I remember going to the pine inn (rte 26 in Maine, now the country pines) back in the early 80's and the place would be packed with them. What happened?

Guest slowpoke
What ever happened to the Hells Angels chapter that used to be in this area? I remember going to the pine inn (rte 26 in Maine, now the country pines) back in the early 80's and the place would be packed with them. What happened?

They went to vegas

@

Guest Guest

All the bikers retired out of shame when the new crop of Harley riders took over. I'll call them bikers but they are to Bikers as a child with a pop gun is to a cowboy. People now pay huge sums of money for their identically customized Harleys. These people are often lower to middle management types who dress up on the weekends to pay biker. They're an incredible embarassment.

@

Guest Subject Cop

Here's why your subject line sucks: it just says "whatever happened to" but offers no information. Let's say I'm someone with all this Hell's Angels information you seek and I am looking through threads on BC Voice. If I see one called "whatever happened to" I am likely to pass right over it because there is nothing there that interests me. Little do I know that inside is a question I can answer. Next time why do you try "whatever happened to Hell's Angels" or "Binghamton Hell's Angels"

You have to be specific or you won't get the answers you want

All the bikers retired out of shame when the new crop of Harley riders took over. I'll call them bikers but they are to Bikers as a child with a pop gun is to a cowboy. People now pay huge sums of money for their identically customized Harleys. These people are often lower to middle management types who dress up on the weekends to pay biker. They're an incredible embarassment.

@

Yuppie Bikers!!!

Guest Guest

Quite a long time ago a bunch of them got arrested on drug charges.

Ron Cheesman was the chapter Pres. and he got a hefty stint in state prison.

I would imagine he's out by now, if he's still alive.

@

Archived