What's with St Charles street in JC?

Guest Lois Lane

Guest Lois Lane

Any of you scanner heads ever notic that St. Charles street in Johnson City is ALWAYS the location for some daily activity. Domestic disputes, neighbor disputes, MVAs, suspicious activities, prostitutes, drug sales, etc.

I swear I hear calls on St. Charles street at least 2 times a day.

What's up with that? I have never been on that street but it sounds like scumbag alley.

Guest Guest

Take a drive down Floral Ave. Parts of it look like a he11hole, like trash of all manner live there. The side streets are where they move to when they graduate Scumbag Academy on Floral.

Guest Mr Miami
Any of you scanner heads ever notic that St. Charles street in Johnson City is ALWAYS the location for some daily activity. Domestic disputes, neighbor disputes, MVAs, suspicious activities, prostitutes, drug sales, etc.

I swear I hear calls on St. Charles street at least 2 times a day.

What's up with that? I have never been on that street but it sounds like scumbag alley.

That's just a street known for its activity. Go to NYC and people will tell you to avoid certain streets much like St. Charles in JC.

Guest Guest
That's just a street known for its activity. Go to NYC and people will tell you to avoid certain streets much like St. Charles in JC.

Were talking about Johnson City , not NYC . What don't you understand about that ? :blink:

Guest Mr Miami
Were talking about Johnson City , not NYC . What don't you understand about that ? :blink:

I was giving an example. JC is small obviously in comparison to NYC, but if you were to tell someone to avoid a street in the Binghamton area you would probably say Charlotte St (by Price Chopper) or St. Charles in JC. Much like if you went to NYC you would ask what streets to avoid or vice versa! I understood what was said. What don't you understand about giving an example?

Guest Guest
I was giving an example. JC is small obviously in comparison to NYC, but if you were to tell someone to avoid a street in the Binghamton area you would probably say Charlotte St (by Price Chopper) or St. Charles in JC. Much like if you went to NYC you would ask what streets to avoid or vice versa! I understood what was said. What don't you understand about giving an example?

What your missing is the fact this is a small town and we should feel safe on any street in it . I see that your trying to shift the focus else where . What's your purpose for that ?

Guest Mr Miami
What your missing is the fact this is a small town and we should feel safe on any street in it . I see that your trying to shift the focus else where . What's your purpose for that ?

The purpose is if we do nothing to place awareness on the crime ridden streets we will have problems with the magnitude of NYC's problems. In other words wake up, you can't just travel anywhere anymore at anytime!!!! Sure it's safe now, but will it be in ten years? Time will tell!!!!!!!! Last week was one of the wildest weeks with crime including three shootings. When is the last time this area had three shootings in week? It will only get worse if we don't learn from places such as NYC, LA, or where I came from (Miami). Is this more clear? If not bite me!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
What your (YOU'RE) missing is the fact this is a small town and we should feel safe on any street in it . I see that your (YOU'RE) trying to shift the focus else where . What's your purpose for that ?

And I see that you're trying to DELETED. I also understood the NYC reference just fine. Sorry YOU'RE too thick to get it.

Guest Guest

You made your point !! So call the JC POLICE , THE MAYOR OR WHOEVER . Call Ed , he lives in JC and is buddies with Mayor Lewis . OR IS THAT YOU ED ? :unsure:

Guest Guest
In other words wake up, you can't just travel anywhere anymore at anytime!!!! Sure it's safe now, but will it be in ten years? Time will tell!!!!!!!!

I agree with the first part. I don't agree with the second.

Safe now?

Not.

It was 20 years ago.

Not now.

Guest Mr Miami
I agree with the first part. I don't agree with the second.

Safe now?

Not.

It was 20 years ago.

Not now.

Go to Miami where I came from. This place is a cake walk in comparison (for now)!!! During the day I'm able to walk down Main Street and maybe come across 2-3 drug dealers that are too afraid to confront you if you give them the stare down. If you do that anywhere in Miami you risk 60-70% of the time of being robbed or shot. Ever see those flat brim hats worn by white kids (wiggers)? Go down there and where your hat like that when you're white don't expect to come home without a beatdown.

Guest Guest
Go to Miami where I came from. This place is a cake walk in comparison (for now)!!! During the day I'm able to walk down Main Street and maybe come across 2-3 drug dealers that are too afraid to confront you if you give them the stare down. If you do that anywhere in Miami you risk 60-70% of the time of being robbed or shot. Ever see those flat brim hats worn by white kids (wiggers)? Go down there and where your hat like that when you're white don't expect to come home without a beatdown.

I don't care where you came from and most people know Miami is a getto . However , I see you brang you name with you :rolleyes: ... So , you do admit being approached by drug dealers on Main Street in JC ? MAYBE THEY LIVE ON ST CHARLES STREET ---- THAT'S WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT !!!! DO YOU GET IT ?

Guest Guest

I noticed you referred to white kids that wear hats a certain way as wiggers .. So , do you call black kids that wear their hats a certain way DELETED ? :unsure:

Guest Mr Miami
I don't care where you came from and most people know Miami is a getto . However , I see you brang you name with you :rolleyes: ... So , you do admit being approached by drug dealers on Main Street in JC ? MAYBE THEY LIVE ON ST CHARLES STREET ---- THAT'S WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT !!!! DO YOU GET IT ?

Never said I was approached by drug dealers in Binghamton now did I? I said I saw them making deals and they were too afraid to do anything if you gave them the stare down. As for Miami being ghetto (learn to spell retard) about 60% is ghetto. What I'm trying to say is if a drug dealer in Binghamton (you probably spell it Binhamtin you DELETED) I would not be one bit scared because they won't do crap. I realize you're DELETED, but you're really starting to DELETED. Or let me put it in your terms (Mr Ghetto) DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Miami
I noticed you referred to white kids that wear hats a certain way as wiggers .. So , do you call black kids that wear their hats a certain way DELETED ? :unsure:

Never used that word in my life. I know you don't care, but where I grew up if you used that word you would get your DELETED!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Miami

Great now this idiot has me screwing up my grammar (wear) :angry::angry::angry:

Archived