Scanner Junkies!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

alright,lets keep this topic rollin, all you scanner junkies out there, post on this topic any day to day events in real time you might here on the scanner!!

Guest Scanners are Coming
alright,lets keep this topic rollin, all you scanner junkies out there, post on this topic any day to day events in real time you might here on the scanner!!

What are you brain dead? All news agencies listen to scanners for breaking news then chase the stories!

But most agencies watch BCVoice for news stories.

Guest Guest

Yes I have a scanner, yes I turn it on when I hear sirens, yes my father had one running 24 /7 extra loud. What ya wanna make out of that?

@

Guest Guest
What are you brain dead? All news agencies listen to scanners for breaking news then chase the stories!

But most agencies watch BCVoice for news stories.

BCVoice for news? didn't you mean gossip, made up crap, and gross exaggerations? Most read this site for laughs, not for real news. If your post was meant to be sarcastic, I guess that wasn't clear to me. But you can't be serious....

Guest bobbie

Could someone tell me where i can get a cb fixed?Its probubly about 25-30 years old but i haven't found anywhere that will fix it?

@

Guest Guest
Yes I have a scanner, yes I turn it on when I hear sirens, yes my father had one running 24 /7 extra loud. What ya wanna make out of that?

@

They have scanner in trailer parks. Rubber necks Aye?

Guest Guest

Binghamton Police 158.850

J.C. Police 155.430

Broome Sheriff 158.800

Broome Fire 33.900

Vestal Police 155.130

Endicott Police 155.310

@

Guest COKAROUCH

HEY THERES A GUY THAT LIVES IN THE WARD THE DOESNT MISS A CALL WITH HIS SCANNER MAYBE THE VOICE NEEDS TO HIRE HIM AS A CUB REPORTER!

@

Archived